March Monthly Challenge Thread - Come and join the fun!

I finished 2 pages this morning- I hope for a few more this afternoon.

Rebecca

I finished 2 pages this morning- I hope for a few more this afternoon.

Rebecca

I just completed my first 2 pages of the month, LOL! Soccer 2007 is done for both kids....YAY! A couple more pages and I will reach one of my 2008 creative goals, which was to finish the 2007 album:).

I went to a crop yesterday and can finally post some completed pages - I finished 5 pages - yay!

Not a great total but I spent over an hour playing with my CMC's brand new Cricut :goodvibes

I got 18 done today. . .never mind that my house still needs MAJOR cleaning! :rolleyes1 Anyway, that made me done with 2007!!! I'm almost caught up to date with the family album!!

We will not mention the other bajillion albums that I'm behind in!! ;)

I made 2 mini albums this weekend, so add 20 pages for me! I also used my Bind-It-All for the first time for the albums. I love it!! I think I will be getting a lot of use out of it.

I feel pretty productive for the day...I got 11 more pages done in the baby's album. I hope to get it completed by the end of the week.:yay:

I got another 4 pages done this weekend. It's not as much as I would have liked, but still better than nothing.

Hey!

:welcome: to all of the new players!

I've updated the totals through post 110. Please check to make sure I've correctly added your pages, etc. I did put everyone's names in alphabetical order so I could more easily find you in the list! It's great to see so many people signed up. :yay:

I worked on many more layouts this weekend, yet I didn't complete anything yet. I've still got to do that darn journaling, then I'll be able to post the pages. Hopefully I'll finish some this week.

Keep up the great work!

I got 18 done today. . .never mind that my house still needs MAJOR cleaning! :rolleyes1 Anyway, that made me done with 2007!!! I'm almost caught up to date with the family album!!

We will not mention the other bajillion albums that I'm behind in!! ;)

wow, that is great...wish I could say I was 2007 current:thumbsup2

I feel pretty productive for the day...I got 11 more pages done in the baby's album. I hope to get it completed by the end of the week.:yay:

keep going....I just finished my youngest DD's baby album this weekend...just love how it turned out!:lovestruc

Please add 4 more pages to my March totals....finally found the time, between me and the kids being sick:sick: to finish off my little one's baby album, I LOVE IT!

hope to work on some misc things in the next 2 weeks, then order and print pic's for our 07 vacation that's my upcoming goal for April to finish. Hope to post again in March. wish me luck!

well I finally got started today and managed 8 pages. Slow going today but I am getting back into the swing. I'll see how I do on Thurs and Sunday!

Squid

Thanks for letting me join in on the fun. Kudos to everyone getting all those pages done!:yay: I just have one question, how do you get so many done in one day? I need an all day crop to get a few done. If I work on them at home I'm lucky if I get 1 LO done. I can't do any thing until after the kidos go to bed or they make a mess out of all my stuff.:mad:

I am up to a total of 69 pages so far this month. I finished Christmas. I am hoping to start my sons Cub scout book. Not bad considering her just brrdged up to boyscouts l:lmao:

I can't do any thing until after the kidos go to bed or they make a mess out of all my stuff.:mad:
I think you answered your question there - I don't have any kids to deal with, just roommates and they're pretty good about leaving my stuff alone. ;) Plus, if I bother to get all my stuff out I plan on working for several hours. In that time though I can get 20 pages done, and that's just because I have an easy time with the visual task of putting all of my elements together. I also only work when I'm feeling "creative" and it goes really quickly then. Don't worry about your speed, just focus on the fact that you're getting something accomplished. I HAVE to work that much, because I usually have 300-500 photos per trip, plus random stuff in between, and I'm still a few years behind at this point.

I finished up 2 more pages last night, putting me at 10 for the month so far. :cool1: I'm out of the single digits for the month.

I've already beaten my February total - easy since I didn't do anything. Let's see if I can get more done this month than I did in January.

I wait til DS(8) is in bed, then maybe do one double-page layout before I need bed too :laughing: At a weekend I can maybe get 2 or 3 done, or when I have my scrap workshops I might get one or more done in 2 hours. I find the key is having photos ready sorted not just by occasion but by how you want the page to be - not cropped or anything in case I change my mind, but just loosely grouped.

Plus I sit in meetings thinking about pretty paper :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter