March Monthly Challenge Thread - Come and join the fun!

quiltymom

DIS Veteran
:flower3: Better late than never - Here's the March scrapping challenge thread! It's feeling like Spring out there already (at least here in Virginia - but that could change tomorrow!) and Easter is on it's way, so let's start some early Spring Scrapping and get some pages completed! :flower3:

So, that means you! Everyone is welcome here. Just post if you want to join and post as you complete pages. It always helps when there's others out there cheering you on!

Let's get Scrappin!

QuiltyMom

Leader: :goodvibes

:3dglasses The Scrappers:
AlexWyattMommy
momx3boys
pixiedust10
Princess Stitch

:love: Adhesive Ace (1-10 pages):
believen - 6
BernardandMissBianca - 10
bigbabyblues - 1
blewis - 4
BriarRose59 - 1
creativeamanda - 2
DisneyJan - 6
dsneygirl - 10
fireplug - 8
jacksmomma - 4
JandJ - 5
jdcthree - 9
jenr812 - 10
Kicky - 5
Kim1964 - 5
ltldeb - 5
mermaid&cinderella - 6
mylittlepiglet - 5
PoohBearLovinMama - 3
Queenie - 4
TCKK - 6
TPCShauna - 4
vanyel - 6
Yzerbear19 - 2

:yay: Paper & Pixel POWER (11-24 pages):
aroyer - 19
ColleenG - 12
fran98765 - 11
KatDisney - 15
kswm3ob - 18
mousescrapper - 23
Mrs.Charming - 12
nicurn - 11
Passions71203 - 23
RRBB - 23

:cool2: Sticker Kickin' (25-50 pages):
ariel & eric - 39
ClaireMolly - 45
hockeygirl - 26
Logan&TylersMom - 33
luvmk1971 - 33tp
mantaz - 36
MazdaUK - 36
mommy2mrb - 38

:lovestruc: Embellishment Expert (51-74 pages):
honeybehr1 - 69
New England Eeyore - 69
PrincessNancy96 - 56
StitchIsOurHero - 58

:cool1: Crop Champion (75-100 pages):
macca1111 - 85
rlovew - 89

:banana: Priceless Memory Preserver (100-199 pages):
QuiltyMom - 154 :goodvibes

UPDATED THROUGH POST 184

Count me in! I want to get more done than last month. Here's hoping!

Can I play?

I've been lurking for a while now, reading posts. I think if I joined in the challenge it might push me to get started on my Mom's book that I am hoping to get done before Mother's day. I think I missed getting it done for her birthday since that is this Friday. :)

I'm also trying to motivate myself to get going on my 2005 Disney trip. I only have 3 pages done so far.

I'm in! My goal for the month is 10 pages. I didn't think I'd have that much to scrap, but DD#1's basketball team is playing in a championship tournament that ends this weekend, so I have WAY more basketball to scrap than I thought I would:).

sure why not. :) I was on a roll this weekend, got a paper bag book done and 8 pages done. it was a good weekend. :) maggie

I'm in and on the board w/ 8 pages.. Hope to get some together today since I fell this morning and am hurting... so I'm gonna wobble downstairs grab a sketch book, mementos from our first disney trip only 3 days but lots of photos (all we could afford at the time) and some swap items and start getting things done.. I have to have the Disney part of that vacation done by April.. have the other part done by May...

I am in! I went to a huge crop this past Saturday. I completed 32 pages. I actually started and finished DD's Hannah Montana album. We saw her in concert in Nov 07 and decided to do the album at the crop. Also completed more pages to our Oct 06 WDW trip. Lets see what all I can get done after I get all my DD's clothes tagged for the consignment sale coming up.

Good luck to everyone this month!!

I'm in!! I have a crazy goal this month--I'd like to get 100 pages done. I don't know if that'll happen or not, though, since we're gone to WDW from the 22nd-the 28th!! :)

I didn't do a single page last month, so this month has got to be better. Count me in.

I'm in and off the mark with one:woohoo: (Don't all clap at once :lmao: ) But I've finally sorted MIL's photos so I can get moving on them, plus I've some back from vacation to get sorted. So hope to do better this month! And can you add Kicky in please - he might even get some done this month;)

March is going to be a lucky month for me I think...I am IRISH after all. Went on a mini scrap weekend and though I didn't add any to my Feb totals. I scrapped all day on the 1st of March bringing in a total of 17 pages!!! I only have 4 pages left in my youngest DD's baby album YEAH! It will feel awesome to check one thing off my goal list very soon.:yay:

Hope to post again soon.

New here, but I'm in. Only managed 3 last month because I found you guys so late in the month.

I have 2 pagers "laid" out right now ready to be completed this week. I'm hoping to get them done and start others. Good luck everyone!!

I got a whopping 0 pages done in February.
But I'm happy to say I've already completed 2 pages this month. :cool1:

Okay - I've updated through post 14. I'm counting on ya'll to keep me honest here and let me know if I miscount your pages later on down the road. I'm not a math whiz, so sorry in advance!

I have a feeling you are going to keep me busy here... :stitch2:

My goal is to have a good chunk of my Disney album done to show off to the relatives at Easter. So far I have 4 pages done. :yay:

I'm on the board with 6 last night...wanted to do more, but I was stupid tired so I had to quit before I made any mistakes. :sad2:

I want to join! Never did a challenge before but hopefully it will help keep me motivated! I did 3 pages last night and 4 this weekend, so I'm up to 7 :) Woohoo! It took me most of February to do that many!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter