March Monthly Challenge Thread - Come and join the fun!

I got another 2 pages done last night, for a total of 4 for the month so far.
Woohoo, I'm averaging a half page per day. I'm on a roll now, baby. :rotfl:

I got 20 done today!! I'm through November 2007. That puts me at 26 for the month! :)

I only did 1 page today, but that's 4 for March so far. I did 5 in February, so that makes 9 for 2008 so far. :cool1:

Good Morning!

I've updated the list again. You were busy this weekend! I was able to get a lot done, too, but I can't post them as completed pages since they're not journaled yet. I always save that for last since it's the least favorite part of album-making for me.

Great job, everyone!!!!! :thumbsup2

Jan

Is it too late to join in for March? If not my goal is to get 10 pages done (8x8 size) for our last WDW trip in Feb.

:goodvibes

It's never too late to join! Welcome!

I did 3 pages today from our 2006 Disney Trip. :dance3: Plus I went through all my scrapbook supplies and reorganized them. I had them in 3 different places and now they are all together. I had no clue I had this much stuff :laughing: I told DH if I said anything about buying more scrapbooking stuff, someone should shoot me.:rolleyes: However, I have a great DH and he loves it that I have the stuff and use it. He's always more than happy for me to get more. DH is the greatest! :love:

Now, there's an accomplishment!

I feel like a failure so far this month, but I have a whopping total of 2 done.

The way that I look at it, two is a whole lot better than zip! At least you're getting started - that's the key!

I got 7 more done on Saturday...would have liked for it to be more, but playing in the snow with DD was great fun instead!

Thanks for including my book for DD teacher! the kids loved it! can't wait to give it to Mr.K on Friday!

My goal for the rest of the month is to sort my 800+ WDW pictures, hoping to get them broken down and pull paper, embellishments, etc for each page layout so I can scrap til I drop in April.

I got 5 more done...I am stopping for tonight.
I plan on doing more next week once I stock up on some much needed ribbon...(I always need something...:lmao: )

I got 8 done today - I wanted to do more tonight, but my living room got invaded so we'll have to see. For the moment I've fled, but the call of scrapping may bring me back in. ;)

I did a zig-zag book in a tin (do they have a name?) There were 10 squares to fill and a box to cover, but I don't think they should count as full pages as they are only small. Say 4?

I forgot to come back on last night. I did go back to scrapping, during the Daily Show and Colbert Report again, and got 16 done. :yay: Well into Epcot now, although a lot of pics from Illuminations yet.

Add 13 more to me...I have several more kitted and more to kit so I should meet and exceed my goal this month!! Yeah! :woohoo:

total to date 21 this month!!!

Updated through post 79.

I've been doing everything else this month except complete pages! I spent a few hours scanning in all of the kid's baby, Santa & school portraits, as well as to finish transferring all of my old photos to my PC from floppy discs (that took a while!). I'm having a hard time doing what I need to do! It's not like it shouldn't have been done, but I gotta get those pages done, too. Oh well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter