July Scrapbook Challenge~Don't just stand there. Scrap Something!!!

Those are terrific, Linda! I hope the recipients will appreciate all that effort!!

Please add 6 more for me. I finally put pictures in a mini-book that had been sitting on my shelf for, oh, 4 years!?!

OK Linda- i want to know how you made them - my mom, who is 98, would love to have one of her recipe books. I really want to learn how to do them.

Those look so nice! I have a collection of my family's favorite recipies, but not my DH's. It would be a great project to do, but I know it would drive me crazy. His family is a bit different.

I finished a measely 2 pages this weekend, but I also sorted out all my DL trip photos and printed them so it was a fairly productive weekend.

1 more for me. I really thought I would get a lot more done this month than I have. But I just got my Disney pictures from 2007 printed. So I think I'm going to start working on that book to get a little variety.

OK Linda- i want to know how you made them - my mom, who is 98, would love to have one of her recipe books. I really want to learn how to do them.

It's so easy it's scarey. Two paper lunch sacks, folded in half, one inside the other. I cut a piece of cereal box cardboard to slide all the way to the bottom of the bag half that will be the back. Punch the holes with the big bite or whatever that thing is called. Cut and ink papers to fit, and paste on the recipes. These papers were mostly scraps from Basic Greys' Cappella collection - and some papers from the Retro stack. Tied with fiber - but you could use rings instead.

Those look so nice! I have a collection of my family's favorite recipies, but not my DH's. It would be a great project to do, but I know it would drive me crazy. His family is a bit different.
DH's family was 'different' too - but it wasn't all that hard because the recipes don't evoke emotion in me - and they are a gift for nieces on his side.

Ok. Got Marilyn's (the birthday girl) guest book album done. 24 pages. Now, a little breather while I decide what to work on next.

I'm way behind in these threads but I have made some progess this month. Can you put me down for 7? Thanks

*edited for 7 pages*

I love paper bag albums - I've still got some left from a swap we did a few years ago! (I'm going to use them on vacation this year)

4 pages for me - I am so slow this year!

18 more for me please. July is scrapping month and then when school starts I will go back down to 2 a day.

Finally got my pictures printed and it looks as if I might be finishing up my 09' disney book this weekend. Keeping my fingers crossed. :banana: It'd be great to get it done before my trip in aug. Also I have a christmas present I'd like to get a jump start on since I didn't start it till mid sept last year. It'd be great if I started work on it before aug even started! Printing pics for that tomorrow!:goodvibes

I did another 4 - and I've got the "official photos" (aka school photos) finished up to date:thumbsup2

Please add 6 more, been busy doing other things this week ;)

You are doing wonderful with your page counts so keep up the amazing work.

With 23 people scrapping we have completed 670 pages so far this month but I want MORE. Yes, I'm greedy :banana:

We have 1 full week of scrapping left before the month ends so I want to see 30 pages (or more) to bring our page count up to 700 (or more). I will take responsibility for 12 since that will get me to my monthly goal and close out my yearly goal. ;)

Who's going to help complete the other 18 (or more)?

I know you guys can get more than 700 done but I don't want to put too much pressure on you. :laughing:

Get to scrapping people :cheer2:

I'll see if I can help you out with that Tracy! I haven't done anything for a couple of weeks, need to get back into it....

Steph

I did another 5 today, but don't count them yet, because that would put me at 13, and I don't think I could stand that! I promise to do more tomorrow or Tuesday/Thursday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter