July Scrapbook Challenge~Don't just stand there. Scrap Something!!!

Hi!
Im back and will start with 10 pages so far.
Goal is 62 pages for the month. I am working on Christmas in July and Berlin albums right now.

I finished a major months-long project I was working on at preserving 2 of my grandmother's scrapbooks (over 65 years old!) Although it wasn't making pages from scratch, based on the work I put in, I'm going to call it the equivalent of scrapping 15 pages.

I already had you down for 14, is it 15 more pages making your page total 29 or is it just 15 for the month so far.

I finished a major months-long project I was working on at preserving 2 of my grandmother's scrapbooks (over 65 years old!) Although it wasn't making pages from scratch, based on the work I put in, I'm going to call it the equivalent of scrapping 15 pages.

I'm finally in for the month! I have done 12 pages today :)

Finally got some scrappin' done today. I got 6 done today. That's more than I did in all of June.

My momma and I stayed up until 2am scrapbooking last night, so I got 17 more pages done. Maybe I'll be able to finish my book today! :woohoo:

Wow - everyone is doing so great - it's inspiring.

I want to join, I've done 10 so far but I'm such a slow scrapper and still have 6 out of the 11 days of our Galapagos trip to scrap so I'm hoping that this will make me get them done :lmao:

Everyone is doing fabulous. Keep those pages coming. I hope I have everyone's page count correct. If not just let me know.
Welcome to all the new players.

I haven't scrapped since last weekend but I cleaned my house last night so I had the whole weekend to scrap. I'm hoping to get at least 10 more done over weekend. I ordered more photos so that should be the ball rolling for next weekend.

Have a scraptabulous weekend (OK so I just made up that scraptabulous LOL)

I got 13 more pages done today! That also means... I finished my WDW 2008 scrapbooks!! :woohoo::woohoo:
Tomorrow, I start working on Spring Break 2010-- we got a book this evening. :goodvibes

Could this count as a scrapbook page, d'ya think?

All titles and embellishments are the Storybook Cart. All papers are from the Basic Grey Cappella collection.

MarilynBirthdayBoard.jpg

Linda, how beautiful! Who is that for? They must have just LOVED it!
We need to count that for more than just one page or 3 (trifold), a tthe least!

MDD, yea! Another book down!

Please put me down as having another 4 done, thanks.

Linda, how beautiful! Who is that for? They must have just LOVED it!
We need to count that for more than just one page or 3 (trifold), a tthe least!

MDD, yea! Another book down!

Please put me down as having another 4 done, thanks.

My next door neighbor - they really ARE the best - we moved in within months of each other, 17 years ago, and they took us right into their family. They became our role models for graceful aging - since when we moved in - they were around the ages we are now. She did love it - and so did their party guests! Thank you for commenting :)

Linda that is georgeous!! I did 10 more pages today and I completed a set of pages for the page swap :)

I know it's a bit late in the month, but I'd like to join. I scrapped 10 pages today.

I'm really hoping to get 4 more pages done very soon because that will finish up all the photos I have printed and Costco is having a sale on photo printing starting the 15th of July.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter