July Scrapbook Challenge~Don't just stand there. Scrap Something!!!

34 more for me, please. I have one more page to do and Germany is done and I will be starting France this weekend and continue working on Dec 2007 Dl trip (half done). Christmas in July almost worked!:goodvibes

As of right now we have a total of 852 pages done for the month. We still have 1 1/2 days left so maybe we could get it up to 875 or maybe even 900.

I can't help :rolleyes1 because my dearing sister has hit me with the task of making favor boxes for her baby shower. She asked me about 2 days ago and I need 34 of them by tomorrow and I haven't even started yet.

I will try to get the boxes done and the rest of my goal for the month done tonight but it seems a bit of work in just 1 day. If not Sunday after Church is a great time to spend in the scrap room.

I am so proud of everyone and all their pages done for the month. Whether your page count is 1 or 100, remember you still accomplished something and that is a lot in the world of scrapbooking.
Keep up the wonderful work.

As of right now we have a total of 852 pages done for the month. We still have 1 1/2 days left so maybe we could get it up to 875 or maybe even 900.

I can't help :rolleyes1 because my dearing sister has hit me with the task of making favor boxes for her baby shower. She asked me about 2 days ago and I need 34 of them by tomorrow and I haven't even started yet.

I will try to get the boxes done and the rest of my goal for the month done tonight but it seems a bit of work in just 1 day. If not Sunday after Church is a great time to spend in the scrap room.

I am so proud of everyone and all their pages done for the month. Whether your page count is 1 or 100, remember you still accomplished something and that is a lot in the world of scrapbooking.
Keep up the wonderful work.

your great at the pep talks! Way to go everyone on all the pages this month! :thumbsup2

also my count is off...my records show I should have 88...I wish it was more b/c if I went by my count on here i'd have 100. I'm still very pleased with myself though! :thumbsup2

I did 9 pages yesterday, best for a long time:goodvibes And today its August:scared1: What happened to the year:confused3

I got 5 pages completed this month. I just haven't been in the mood to scrap and I have been busy entertaining DD. She starts back to school next Monday, so here's to hoping I can get more done that week!

Hi I didn't get a chance to post my numbers yet for July...not a big month for me...between lot's of weekend getaways and a flood :headache:

but still managed a few things checked off my master goal list...

please add 11

thnx

Sorry I'm late but Saturday was my baby sister's baby shower. Before the party I fell in a hole and twisted my ankle so bad I couldn't walk all day long. I waited till after the party to go to the hospital to check it out. My ankle is badly sprained and I'm on cruches. On top of that the latex balloons "attacked" me (I'm allergic to latex lol) so I had hive all over my arms and my bottom lip swelled so bad 5 benedryl didn't make it go away. On top of all that my computer is not working (I went to mom's to write this post lol) so as you can see I had a lovely weekend.

If my calculations are correct we completed 899 pages this month. I am so very proud of all of you. keep up the great work for August.

If you have pages from July that you still haven't posted please do so and as soon as I can I will update the first page.

thanks for making this a very accomplished scrapbooking month.

I relinquish my crown to Cheryl for the August count. Wonderful job Cheryl

WDWMickey (Cheryl) - 132

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter