July Scrapbook Challenge~Don't just stand there. Scrap Something!!!

Nutz4Dizney

DIS Veteran
I can't believe we are already half way through the year. That means you all should be half way to meeting your yearly goal. :cheer2: If not, July is the perfect time to play catch up. ;)
As of July 1st I was only 36 pages away from hitting my yearly page goal of 267. My goal for this month is 36 pages so I can use the rest of the year to work on my fantasy goal of 365 pages.

If you want to join in on the fun just post to the thread anytime during the month of July and don't forget to post your page numbers.

I will be glad to keep track of things. I will try to get the numbers together each Friday or Saturday.

Host:
Nutz4Dizney (Tracy) - 27

(UPDATED to Post 136 total 899 pages done)
If you find an error please let me know.

Players:
Arizona Rita - 91
BernardandMissBianca - 4
bigbabyblues (Steph) - 15
Bridget -
Colleen G - 17
Czycropper - 59
dsneygirl - 7
FunkyChunkyMonkey - 1
GirlDreamer02 - 88
Jacksmomma - 6
Laura&Fam - 16
LindaBabe - 83
Lovingthemouse (Caroline) - 32
Mantaz (Angela) - 5
MazdaUK - 20
Meyernl (Nikki) - 31
Morgansmom2000 - 21
Mousescrapper - 11
MusicalDisneyDreams - 125
New England Eeyore - 43
NikkiSteveJ - 6
PrincessJ - 15
PrincessNancy96 - 28
rlovew (Rebecca) - 6
StitchIsOurHero - 10
WDWMickey (Cheryl) - 132

Thanks for doing this0 if you need any help with things let myself or one of the moderators know and we will be happy to lend you a hand. I am starting this month out with 6 pages I finished over the weekend and today.

Rebecca

I'm in.....I have GOT to get something done this month. We've gotten caught up getting pics printed, and now I know exactly how far behind I am. My goal this month is to finish our November 2008 WDW trip, but we shall see. I've put it off all day, I AM going to the scrap table right now to get started!

Steph

Can I join for just July and August? My goal is 60 pages in these months which will be two vacations. I need encoragment (and accountablity) so I wanna join. Can I? I promise to be a good girl (and not run with sizzors.:rotfl:)

I know I already posted this evening, but I had to come back and share.....I got 3 pages done!!!!!

Steph

Can I join for just July and August? My goal is 60 pages in these months which will be two vacations. I need encoragment (and accountablity) so I wanna join. Can I? I promise to be a good girl (and not run with sizzors.:rotfl:)

Everyone is always welcome to join at any time- you can scrap digitally or with paper and no one has to be in any month they don't want to be.

Rebecca

You are more than welcome to join us for July's challenge. I will help you out, as of right now your page goal for July is 30 :) You can do it!!!!

I have found that if I pick a page goal each month I either meet it, miss it by 1 or go way over it. Each month I try to do the amount of days in that month as my page goal. I find that making small goals helps me in a big way to complete my main big goal.

Happy Scrapping and Good Luck

PS. Remember ANY pages count (6x6, 8x8, 8x11, 12x12, digital, etc.)

Count me in. I gotta get more done than I did last month. I think I can handle beating 5. Maybe I'll make it to 20.

I am in again for the month. I need to catch up DD's personal album, I am at Christmas 09 at the moment and I am in the process of picking out disney pics to print. I would like to get a LOT of pages done this month. Here's to hoping!!

I just found this board!!! I'm so excited :) I'm a teacher, and I usually do all my scrapbooking in July and get caught up for the year!

Having a crop at my house on Thursday, I have GOT to do better than I did last month. :rotfl:

With going back home in june and my sister getting married and having visitors after that from out of town I got a big fat nothing done. That being said my goal for the month is 50 pages. I got 10 done this past weekend so I am off and running! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter