July Scrapbook Challenge~Don't just stand there. Scrap Something!!!

OK, I am in!! Just completed a 12 x 12 digital scrapbook of our trip to the world on Memorial Day weekend - a very special book....22 pages. Caroline

I was a scrapin' machine yesterday and finished 23 pages - now that album is at 56 pages and I've only just made a little dent!

I'm going to work on finishing some of the WDW/UA 2008 Trip just for variety :) today.

Really? Costco is having a sale on photo printing? I have about 3000 photos from this last trip! Plus I have 3 other trips to catch up on! Hope that sale is in AZ too!

Just completed the first 15 pages of Germany and still have 140 photos left!
(the book was just an 8x8 book!).
I dont think I will have a problem meeting my monthly goal this month.

Really? Costco is having a sale on photo printing? I have about 3000 photos from this last trip! Plus I have 3 other trips to catch up on! Hope that sale is in AZ too!

Just completed the first 15 pages of Germany and still have 140 photos left!
(the book was just an 8x8 book!).
I dont think I will have a problem meeting my monthly goal this month.

If you get Costco's coupon book in the mail there is a coupon for 9 cent prints. Winkflash has a 5 cent sale going on. The prints come out great, my only complaint is that it takes forever to upload the pics. Costco has the option to do a quick upload.

If you can tell me how to copy and paste it - sure thing. Do i have to save it all to photobucket before putting it into a Dis page?

If you get Costco's coupon book in the mail there is a coupon for 9 cent prints. Winkflash has a 5 cent sale going on. The prints come out great, my only complaint is that it takes forever to upload the pics. Costco has the option to do a quick upload.

If you just mention the coupon at Costco they usually give it to you. I love that Costco is so fast. You can pick the photos up in an hour or two depending on how many you order.

22 for me today and I finished the family 2004 album:banana::banana::banana: Another goal for the year :goodvibes

Tracy- you missed one of my posts. My total thru post 45 is 38 and then I posted today (7/11) which of course you haven't gotten to yet ;) So my grand total as of today (7/11) is 60:goodvibes Thanks

Cheryl,

I thought I missed something that's why when I edited the post I put the "error" notice in it. Thanks for making sure I'm keeping track correctly, it helps a lot.

Everyone is doing great with their totals. We are only on day 12 and we already have completed 376 pages between 22 players (that's if I didn't make any mistakes :rotfl:).

I need 20 more pages to hit my goal for the month and 20 more pages to hit my goal for the year. :woohoo:

Keep up the fabulous work ladies.

We're having "camp crop a-lot" at our house (just me & DD) so we're getting tons done. We've been cropping from morning 'til night almost everyday. Of course when you get close to the end of an album you just keep pushing through until it's finished :) Right now Rachel is working on cricuts for autographs for our Disneyland trip and I'm working on swap stuff, so probably no more pages for a few days. :goodvibes

11 more pages for me please! Need to get as much done as possible...I am close to the end of my 09' book, which is good b/c I promised myself it'd be done before my next disney trip, which at the time of the promise was not until december. Now I am going in aug too! :scared1: :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter