July Scrapbook Challenge~Don't just stand there. Scrap Something!!!

seven more pages for me and now I need to order more pictures, which means no more scrapping for a few days. Boo! I was on a roll!

I finally got off of my Cricut cloud (I've made 37 in the past three days for character autographs :scared1:) long enough to do some pages tonight. Please add 5 pages for me. The WDW 2010 album has been started! :goodvibes

I've done 3. No chance of any tomorrow but DS(10) has a sleepover Saturday so maybe Sunday might be an opportunity;)

The post is updated till 68.
I won't be able to scrap or update tomorrow but when I am able to update on Monday I want to see pages done people.
You know you rather sit in your scraproom than do anything else so I give you permission to ignore the kids, pay no mind to the hubby, don't do the laundry, leave the broom, mop, vacuum, and duster where it is, order food instead of making it and SCRAP by God SCRAP. :lmao:

Sending you all some scraping dust to help you get to gettin :wizard:
(ok you found me out, I watch clean house LOL)

The post is updated till 68.
I won't be able to scrap or update tomorrow but when I am able to update on Monday I want to see pages done people.
You know you rather sit in your scraproom than do anything else so I give you permission to ignore the kids, pay no mind to the hubby, don't do the laundry, leave the broom, mop, vacuum, and duster where it is, order food instead of making it and SCRAP by God SCRAP. :lmao:

Sending you all some scraping dust to help you get to gettin :wizard:
(ok you found me out, I watch clean house LOL)

Clean House is my FAVORITE show!! "You better get to gettin'" is my quote at work!!

I tried to multi-quote the other post about my tag. That USED to be the case. Since we had DS, I am the LAUNDRY DIVA!! I don't let people touch my machine. And one day a few months ago, my mom called and said, "I have this stain. How would you recommend getting it out?" My husband was like, "HOLY COW!!!" I do like your theory--works for me!!

AuntBettysfavorites007copytopost.jpg

I just finished 10 paper bag albums with 8 sides and a 2 sided pull out. 80 pages and I'm claiming page - these little suckers took the better part of two weeks :)

Those are beautiful! I should do something like that with my mom's old recipes. That's a great way to document the handwriting :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter