January 2011 Scrapbook Challenge - PJLLA is the WINNER!!

I did very simple LO's not alot of embellishments on these pages, so that make it quicker for me. I usually only do more elaborate pages for bday, xmas and of course Disney, daily stuff is simple!

I did very simple LO's not alot of embellishments on these pages, so that make it quicker for me. I usually only do more elaborate pages for bday, xmas and of course Disney, daily stuff is simple!

Same here. If they are just random day to day pics. I collage them in a montlhly LO or three. :) I also like to (When i have the time) to sit down and go through my pics, papers and embelies and do "kits", that way the next chance I get I can go through and just put the layout together. That way I am not constantly up and down getting things. That and I have had these pics so long I have done and re-done the Layout in my head a zillion times. :rotfl2:

I got 1 more done yesterday. I am slow moving, but probably would not have done any if it weren't for this challenge. I need the accountability!

I wanna play!! Going to a scrapbook weekend next weekend so hopefully I'll have a lot done after that!!

I'll play too if I can
I'll try for 15 more pages before the end of the month
I would have to go check my blog for what I already got done so I won't count those
I go back to work in over a week so I shoud be able to get that done

:welcome: Reddy

I'm so glad you're joining us--I peeked at your blog earlier today, you do some amazing pages!

I always count my pages starting on the 1st of the month, so as far as I know anything you've done since January 1st counts :banana::banana:

:welcome: Reddy

I'm so glad you're joining us--I peeked at your blog earlier today, you do some amazing pages!

I always count my pages starting on the 1st of the month, so as far as I know anything you've done since January 1st counts :banana::banana:

but that means going back & counting (then I'm afraid I'll have to up my total since I got World Showcase done this last week - well I think I need a Title page for it - got to find something cute for that)

yep, would have to change goal - 26 posted this year
another 3 done
(that is double LO pages)
Now the WS cuties where already cut out so that helped alot then I kinda got a thing going on using 1 5x7 pic & 4 3.5x5 pics on each LO (that uses a 12x12 paper for photo spots)

So if we are going the entire month I have got 1 done so far. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Reddy's cut files and have used them a few times. Thank you for sharing them.

yep, would have to change goal - 26 posted this year
another 3 done
(that is double LO pages)
Now the WS cuties where already cut out so that helped alot then I kinda got a thing going on using 1 5x7 pic & 4 3.5x5 pics on each LO (that uses a 12x12 paper for photo spots)

remember that if you have a 2 page spread it counts as 2 pages!

Yay--I got 12 done at the online crop :) and 15 over the last 3 days for a total of 27 pages done this month so far.

yay Cheryl, I got 12 pages done tonight too!!!! was so much fun hanging out, I'm surprised we didn't crash the boards tonight!

I'm up to 26 for the month:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter