January 2011 Scrapbook Challenge - PJLLA is the WINNER!!

4 more for me for the month, please. I didnt make one of two goals for the month but I did use 20 swap pieces. So I guess half is not bad.
January has not been a good month so Im hoping to do alot more in Feb.

Will officially update later but it's safe to say Pjlla is the WINNER!!!!!!!

she will get a new thread up at some point today.

Way to go everyone!!!!!! I will update the annual thread today!

Well.... that makes me happy and get my scrapping year off to a good start... but you will all be :rotfl: when I can't even reach my goal of 30 pages for this month!!

I'm off to get the February thread up and running! I'll post a link here when I'm done. I can't promise to be nearly as on top of things as Buffy, but I will try. Thanks so much Buffy for starting our year off right!...............P

Congrats pjlla
& congrats to everyone who got more scrapping done in Jan.

now to think how many pages I can get done for next month. I don't think many - I keep getting caught up in click "new post" & reading instead of scrapping or inkscaping

I did get 3 done today ;)

I got 2 more pages completed for Jan for a total of 7. Didn't make my goal but hopefully Feb will be better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter