January 2011 Scrapbook Challenge - PJLLA is the WINNER!!

Drumroll please....................

3 tonight!!!

I know...pathetic!! But...it's 3 more than I have done in the past few months!! LOL So, off to some sort of start, right? And, the online crop was tons of fun!! Anyone that didn't come over tonight or couldn't make it...try next month...toooooo much fun! Lots of chatter, but that came with lots of laughs!

Updated to here.

Lisa you are 4 away from your goal and it's not even 1/2 way through the month!!!

Everyone is doing great!!!

Updated to here.

Lisa you are 4 away from your goal and it's not even 1/2 way through the month!!!

Everyone is doing great!!!

for me making smaller goals works better, that way if I go beyond I really feel I accomplished something! I was looking over my remaining photos for 2009 and have 5 or 6 different themes to work on so hope to have 2009 finished by Feb!

My goal for January is to finish my 2010 trip album for me and DD. Not sure how many pages are left now, but between yesterday and today I have done 23 pages. I would say that there are at least 30 left so my goal will be 60 pages for January.

Cassey

Buffy, can you check my total? I think I should have 3. One from last night and two from earlier in the week

Thanks!
Steph

7 more for me today! Hoping for a successful next couple of days--I want to be 1/2way to my goal by the 12th/13th. It's a bizarre goal I have set in my head!! :thumbsup2

My goal for January is to finish my 2010 trip album for me and DD. Not sure how many pages are left now, but between yesterday and today I have done 23 pages. I would say that there are at least 30 left so my goal will be 60 pages for January.

Cassey

Hi Cassey - where in SE Mass are you? I'm in Hyannis.

I'm in Halifax, which if you have not heard of it is a little north of Plymouth.

I am sure I drive by you every time I head up route 3! Well, hello neighbor to the north! :goodvibes - Any good small-town scrap stores you frequent?

4 more for me today. Hopefully 6 if DS goes to bed in good time ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter