January 2011 Scrapbook Challenge - PJLLA is the WINNER!!

2 for yesterday and 2 for today with 5los left to finish Halloween trip 2008!
and then its on to the Louve.

couldn't get to sleep last night, so got two pages done!

7 more for me tonight! I hope this "come play with momma in the art room" thing keeps working!!! :thumbsup2

Hey Buffy!! Question...I am doing my own take on the Project 365. I am going to do the photo-a-day and scrap each photo. I want to scrap them as 6x6 pages. But, not use a 6x6 album. I want to use a 12x12 album and just split each page into 4 6x6 pages. So, the base will be whole, but the entire page would be made up of 4 6x6's...think quilt. Does this count as 4 pages or 1? I essentially just don't want to use a bunch of small albums. Anyway, just let me know what you think!! Thanks!

Don't worry. My oldest was born in 1996 and I'm only up to 1997. LOL

:rolleyes: I feel better LOL

Jen - what's going on??? Haven't heard from you in forever?? How was the trip in October? Throw me a text when you can!

I will shoot you a text tomorrow. Any chance you are on google talk?

Hey Buffy!! Question...I am doing my own take on the Project 365. I am going to do the photo-a-day and scrap each photo. I want to scrap them as 6x6 pages. But, not use a 6x6 album. I want to use a 12x12 album and just split each page into 4 6x6 pages. So, the base will be whole, but the entire page would be made up of 4 6x6's...think quilt. Does this count as 4 pages or 1? I essentially just don't want to use a bunch of small albums. Anyway, just let me know what you think!! Thanks!

:thumbsup2 Scrap-lifting this!!!

Woot! Got 22 in today. I wanted to do more to get to a better stopping point so I can pick up on Saturday at the crop on a fresh subject. But i had to do the regular house chores. Blah!!

Let me talk to Nancy and see what she thinks.
How detailed will each 6x6 square be? Will they look like a complete page if they were on their own as 6x6?

Let me talk to Nancy and see what she thinks.
How detailed will each 6x6 square be? Will they look like a complete page if they were on their own as 6x6?

Yep...they will be stand-alone pages (if they weren't connected to the larger one). It's really just more for the storage than anything. I will actually make them individually as 6x6 and then attach them to the 12x12 to go into the book.

Yep...they will be stand-alone pages (if they weren't connected to the larger one). It's really just more for the storage than anything. I will actually make them individually as 6x6 and then attach them to the 12x12 to go into the book.

updated to here.

Ok talked to Nan and we both agree that if the pages could be stand alone as 6x6 then each quilt square will count as one page, so you would have a 4 count for each 12x12.

Can't wait to see how it turns out!

updated to here.

Ok talked to Nan and we both agree that if the pages could be stand alone as 6x6 then each quilt square will count as one page, so you would have a 4 count for each 12x12.

Can't wait to see how it turns out!

Thanks!!! I think I will start it during the crop on Friday...so I'll post pictures! In my mind it looks cool....we'll see when it's done what it looks like!! LOL

Megan laid down for 2 1/2 hours this afternoon......I got 10 pages done, simple LO's but done!!!

I am in!!! I have no goal for the month only to complete my Disney 09 Album. I have currently completed 3 pages so far this month!!

I do have a quick question though. How in the world do you finish your pages so fast?:confused3 It took me 3 hrs to complete a 12X12 page tonight. What is your secret

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter