January 2011 Scrapbook Challenge - PJLLA is the WINNER!!

I am sure I drive by you every time I head up route 3! Well, hello neighbor to the north! :goodvibes - Any good small-town scrap stores you frequent?

There is one in East Bridgewater, Scrapbook Cupboard, but lately I haven't found anything to get excited about. It seems everyone is carrying all the same stuff.

8 more for me today. Slight possibility that we could get a sn*w day tomorrow--that would be great for scrappin!!

I will be on the board by end of day tomorrow.. I have a stack that need just journaling and the titles adhered to them..

By tomorrow I will have completed 1 of my January goals for my DD's sports seasons (I broke them down because I have so many left to scrap) but I will have meet January's set!!!! :woohoo:

Ok I snuck in while reloading the new ink cartridge for DD's term paper.. better go tell her that is done to print away!

So I pulled in 35 more pages at my crop last night. :cool1:

Almost to my monthly goal!!! Just DD#1&3's books to get up to the point of the 2008 Disney trip!

Now to find some more time :confused3

4 from the other night- man I must be slow!!

I am hoping for my hotel weekend to get a lot done!

WOW!!! Everyone was busy this weekend!!! Please add 2 more pages for me. Hopefully I will get alot accomplished next weekend.

Well, I got 6 done this weekend. But am kitting up for an all day crop next Saturday. I will be working on my SDV(scrappers dream vacation- from Disney)book from August 2010. Will try to finish it up at the crop!!

please put me down for 10 pages today.............

I am working on some very special photos....they are our Christmas 2009...our last Christmas with Jim.....I've had a very hard time wanting to do these photos....thought these last couple of days of our first year without was kind of a fitting way to end this year....thank you for everyone's support...without it I know I would not of gotten back to scrapbooking and done these precious photos.

P1050184.jpg

the kit is mosaic moments by Tami Potter....also in the photo is my mom and nephew Zach...sorry for the glare...the tag read "the tree is trimmed, the candles glow, the wreath is on the door, We count our blessings one by one, And who could ask for more"

please put me down for 10 pages today.............

I am working on some very special photos....they are our Christmas 2009...our last Christmas with Jim.....I've had a very hard time wanting to do these photos....thought these last couple of days of our first year without was kind of a fitting way to end this year....thank you for everyone's support...without it I know I would not of gotten back to scrapbooking and done these precious photos.

:hug: to you and Megan...You are amazing, I do not know that I could have scrapped those that quickly. :hug:

Put me down for 2 more today

:hug: to you and Megan...You are amazing, I do not know that I could have scrapped those that quickly. :hug:

Put me down for 2 more today

thanks for our :hug: it actually was almost a zen experience scrapping them, I didn't even cry until I posted the photos here!

Lisa - those pages are beautiful! When my SIL was killed in a car accident, I made an entire scrapbook of her. She was more like my sister since I don't have one. It actually was like therapy for me. It helped me a lot. I ws able to journal my feelings. My DH looks at the book, but it's too hard for him to read my notes. I'm glad that you were able to preserve that special day so nicely!

:hug: Lisa. I've been and will continue to be thinking of you and praying for you!!

7 more for me today. Another snow day tomorrow! Maybe some more?

thanks everyone, hope to finish up the other holiday pages tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter