January 2011 Scrapbook Challenge - PJLLA is the WINNER!!

BernardandMissBianca

Rum makes math fun!
Let's get this party started!!!!!

All 6x6 pages or larger count. Traditional, hybrid, and Digital pages are welcome.

We keep a tally of your monthly total here and your annual total in the Annual Scrapbook Challenge thread. The person with the most pages wins the chance to host next months challenge.

Let's beat 2010's January goal of 1259!!!

Leader: :sunny:
Met Goal

On the Board:
Arizona Rita - 23
BAMB - 6
bearbear - 42
bigbabyblues - 9
bigsis1970 - 17
ColleenG - 71
disney-AKJ - 60
DisneyBarlans - 56
dsneygirl - 11
hsembrick - 13
jacksmomma - 24
JandJ - 47
JJ&JHsmom - 107
jodilinton - 3
JohnsonsLoveDisney - 120
kwitcherkicken99 - 16
lovemy3kiddos -19
lovingthemouse - 31
Madilynnsmomma -32
mantaz - 7
MazdaUK - 23
mommy2mrb - 98
morgansmom2000 - 57
mybestieismickey - 14
New England Eeyore - 76
nikkistevej - 84
nutz4dizney - 14
pezheadmeg - 13
pjlla - 171 :sunny:
PolyannaMom - 20
PN96 - 85
Reddy - 32
SIOH - 134
StephandMike<3disney - 26
ToTlaugher - 13
youalleverybody - 16
youngnos - 6
wdwmickey - 94
zanzibar138 - 10

Participants:
BAMB (my pages don't count) (goal 30)
ToTLaugher
SIOH (goal 85)
WDWMickey (goal 75)
PN96 (goal 75)
WDWMom
LM3K (goal 45)
princesslvr (goal 40)
lovingthemouse (goal 30)
Hopemax (goal 31)
bigbabyblues
pezheadmeg
rlovew (goal 10)
jacksmomma
StephandMike<3Disney (goal 31)
chiefdragon (goal 20)
disney-akj (goal 60)
Arizona Rita (goal 31)
ColleenG (goal 50)
mantaz (goal 20)
New England Eeyore
dnseygirl (goal 10)
mommy2mrb (goal 30)
morgansmoms2000 (goal 12)
MadilynnsMomma (goal 15)
nutzfordisney (goal 31)
PollyannaMom (goal 20)
MayzDisney4 (goal 4)
DisneyBarlans
Reddy (goal 15)
jodilinton (goal 12)
youalleverybody (goal 10)

I have never joined a challenge before, but January seems like the right time to start!

I have at least 3 large albums to begin and complete this year along with other small ones. I need something to hold me accountable!

Happy New Year everyone!

I'm in! My goal for the month is 85 pages--that's what's left in DS's 1st year album!

I'm in! My goal for the month is 75 pages :)

Welcome ToTLaugher :flower3:

I'm in because after today, I am SWAP FREE!!! So time to turn all those stored swap master pieces into my beautifully embellished scrapbook pages!!!
My goal this month is 75 pages!!!

Hope to be on the board Monday.. I'm taking tomorrow off to enjoy family time!!!

Not sure I have a "goal" for this month, but I definitely need to scrap again. Have 2 books of mom's pics I need to work on. NOt much for myself as I am mostly caught up - please don't shoot me for saying that :)

I'm a newbie here :) I love to scrap, but haven't had much time since the Fall Semester started, but now I'm back to having time Yipppeeee!! So- I'd like to join the challenge but I'm scared now that I see your goals of 75 pages a month, WOW. I do both paper and digi scrapping. I need to finish my daughters character autograph album from 2009,--I'm thinking that there are 40 pages left to do, so that will be my goal for January to finish the 2009 autograph album. But I'm also doing a speed scrap next weekend(at mousescrappers) so I know I'll get at least 14 pages completed in the 2009 Disney album. So I'll go out on a limb:)

Finish the autograph album (40 pages? it's a guess, It may be more)
14 or more layouts for the Speed Scrap at Mousescrappers, next weekend.

WOOOO HOOO!! I actually scrapped today :) DD and I worked on her autograph album, ran out of paper, need a mat for my silhouette, lol. So I only got the photos put down, need to make the mickey heads (going to use my mom's E today) There were way more than 40 pages, lol. total on this book is 102 pages. But I'm not counting them till we finish them up later today--BUT I did get two digi layouts completed :):) If anyone wants to see them I can post a link to my mousescrappers gallery!

Total Completed January 2011: 2 digi pages

3 done today--DS decided he could watch Mickey and color while Momma scrapped! :thumbsup2

You know that once school is back in session, my pages dwindle to single numbers. That being said, I have my wonderful new dgd, and her album must begin!!!:lovestruc
So, count me in Buff!!

Like Nancy, I am participating in all the monthly challenges, because I am swap free. I think my goal will be 31 pages, because it might be a little slow getting into a groove. I really want to participate in more park swaps,but I have so much swap stuff already, I have to concentrate on using that stuff up first.

I'm in! My only goal for the month is to scrap *something*! I started on our 2010 WDW album and I'd like to get most of it done.

Steph

Count me in. My goal is to FINISH Thanksgiving 2010 before I head off on vacation in 2 weeks.

Then I can start that mini album. :rotfl:

I am in but my goal for this month is only 10 pages- my big goal for this month is to straighten out my scrap room and I need to finish some swaps.

Rebeccca

Welcome to 2011! :banana:

I do not have a set page goal for the month, I just want to finish my Irish Fest album. I will also need to get DS's valentines done, but not real worried about that yet.

Tomorrow is offically scrap day for me! Comfy clothes and my new E and carts! :thumbsup2

Welcome 2011 - one thing I need to do this year is to actully sit down and do some scrapping this year. My goal is to do at least 10 double page spreads a month. So count me in. Angie

I am interested. I would like to become a little more active in this forum and what a great way : ) I do have a question though for page counts- do you count a two page layout as 1 or 2 pages. This can make a big difference in my goal # of pages.

I am interested. I would like to become a little more active in this forum and what a great way : ) I do have a question though for page counts- do you count a two page layout as 1 or 2 pages. This can make a big difference in my goal # of pages.

Welcome! I count each page.

Steph

Welcome to all our newbies!:yay:
We usually count each page as one.

I'm in and my goals are
31 pages
use 5 swap pieces a week for a total of 20.
Please put me down as 2 for today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter