January 2011 Scrapbook Challenge - PJLLA is the WINNER!!

My goal for this month would be 60 pages. I am going to a hotel crop for 3 days towards the end of this month and hope to be productive there. I hope to have all of my swaps up to date before the crop weekend so I can focus on my layouts!! I am a teacher, so back to work on Monday and limited time for scrapping though-fingers crossed:charac2:.

Welcome to all the newbies!!! Glad y'all could join us!!!

I can't wait to see how we do this month. I've added your goal to your name, a little extra motivation ;)

I'm in. I got 3 done today. Maybe I can get another 1 or 2 done after the kiddos go to bed. I am hoping to get at least 50 pages done this month. I am going to a weekend crop at the end of the month. I am hoping to get 30 pages done then. Maybe then I will get somewhat caught up.

1 more for me tonight. Hoping to get up early tomorrow and get a few more done! :thumbsup2

I am in for this month. I would like to complete 20 pages. I got to finish my St. Augustine last month and would like to complete our Pigeon Forge vacation. Good luck to everyone and happy scrapbooking!

I am interested. I would like to become a little more active in this forum and what a great way : ) I do have a question though for page counts- do you count a two page layout as 1 or 2 pages. This can make a big difference in my goal # of pages.

I forgot to answer you! LOL

A 2 pages layout counts as 2 pages.

ETA: updated to here.

Starting off with 6 for today... ran into a problem though. I'mout of photos to scrap :eek:! Snapfish here I come!

One page so far...I hope to get several more done tomorrow. :goodvibes

Welcome everyone! :wave2:

I have a lot of momentum now so I hope to get at least 10 done in Jan. I finished 2 today and I just ordered 100 prints from Costco. I got a huge paper stack and lots of adheisive for Xmas so I am ready to go!

I got another 3 done tonight. :banana: That's 6 for today! That's more than I've done in the last 3 months.

I'm in for the month! hope to get 30 done, not sure how much I will do the next week and a half, need to get through the next 11 days first, see how my emotions are and then go from there!

Congrats Buffy for December challenge and thanks for taking the last few days over for me!

OK- I'm on the board now with 4 for 2011. :) I did alot more last year than I put down- forgot to list the SDV I went to at Disney- where I completed 69 pages, plus I did alot more towards the end of the year I did some. I need to keep track better. :goodvibes

I have 2 done so far. I am hoping to work on pages throughout the week, but the week is already looking busy!

2 more done tonight, with 2 prepped for tomorrow. Maybe it'll be inspiration to get up early and work out. Getting up early also means a few scrapping minutes! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter