January 2011 Scrapbook Challenge - PJLLA is the WINNER!!

I know January is almost gone, but can I still join??

I haven't done anything yet this month. yet.... My January goal is 10 pages.

Updated to here!!

I know January is almost gone, but can I still join??

I haven't done anything yet this month. yet.... My January goal is 10 pages.

You can absolutely join!! We do a challenge every month, we count 6x6 pages and larger, digital, hybrid and traditional.

Put me down for another one. At least it was a 2 pager.

2 pages count as 2!!

YAY!! Way to go, us!!! :cool1::dance3::yay:

As much as I hate to admit it, I have to give up the leader sun (which was just so cute by my name ;))--Pjilla has more pages than me!! :thumbsup2 We've all been rocking it out this month. . .way to go, everyone!! :banana:

I do??? WOW! WOOHOO for me! Anyhow... maybe I'll skip folding the laundry tihs morning and try to finish up the 10 pages I have sitting on my desk.... they just need journaling and titles and they will be done! .........P

Please add 6 more to my total...

I still hope to get at least 4-6 more pages done today!!! I must MUST must meet my goal..

LOL yeah I haven't even come close to my goal.
I'm hoping the kids will entertain themselves this afternoon so I can hole up in my room and do something!

7 more for me tonight! Just 3 pic layout pages, 4 covers, and 2 back pages, and I'm DONE!!! :cool1:

I got 1 more done tonight. I'm hoping I can hit 70 for the month since I already made it to 60.

Thanks!!! If it weren't for y'all keeping me motivated, I wouldn't have gotten as much done!!

Just paying back!!! I wouldn't of gotten 2009 photos done without everyone's support either!!

I hope to start 2010 when I get my surprise and holiday swap stuff!!!

I've got 2 more done...

I hope to work on a few more before the game tonight while dinner is cooking....
I've got about 12 more LOs to do to finish my Dec/Nov 2010 pages (meeting another goal for the month)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter