January 2011 Scrapbook Challenge - PJLLA is the WINNER!!

Three for me today. :banana: Hopefully I can get enough done tomorrow to meet my goal. Scrapbooking got put on the back burner this last week because of life and working on stuff for my mom's bday party. But I got the invites done and I am back!

I am very excited to report that I have completed an additional 14 pages!!! I finally took a break from chronological scrapping and have now completed the first day from our first Disney trip - back in 2009!

Now what should I set my new goal for..? :rolleyes:

Got 4 more pages done this weekend!:yay:

Brooke-that's awesome that you completed DS's baby scrapbook...I need to get started on mine (DS5 still has nothing poor kid).

Thank you! I am glad I came with layouts organized and ready to go already, or that wouldn't have happened.

That is the ONLY reason my number is so high this month. I was actually completing kits that I put together last year! But at least they are all finally done and I am on to new(er) stuff.............P

My goal was 31 with 9 cards. My son had a Social Studies project due and it took up alot of my time since he was using my cricut, sizzix, and scrapping time.

ANyhoo, I completed 10 pages and 2 cards. I could probably squeeze out 5-6 more layouts tonight BUT I figured the month is already gone so why not do the 3 Teacher Appreciation Milk Cartons and 30 Valentine's boxes tonight instead of eating some of my Feburary scrapping time up. I can finish the rest of my January and Feburary Goals in Feburary.

Thanks for keeping Count

Please add 8 more for me...

I hope to get 3 more pages done today but need to grab lunch and check out this hours weather report... it'll change next hour!

Despite my best intentions, I have done absolutely zero scrapping this month. Instead, I completely reorganized my Disney pin collection. It's 5400 pins, so no easy task. I'm not quite done with it yet, and I hope to have my scrap room desk (and floor) back to a scrapping purpose in February. I'm hoping to finish the pin organization by the end of the day, but I think I feel a cold coming on, so that might wipe me out instead.

So not my Scrapping month. I got a grand total of 8 pages done in the last 2 2 weeks.

Maybe Feb will be more motivating.

20 more pages for me brings me to my goal for Jan!!! :banana::banana::banana:

So excited. Now to spend the rest of the week getting organized for the dis crop and my monthly outta the house crop. Going to start on our 2008 Disney Trip! :cool1::cool1:

updated to here.

Lots of people on or near goal.

I will continue to take numbers into tomorrow. And the winner can get started on February's thread!!

Well, 4 more today just under the wire.

I think next month I will make a goal like you all did and see if I can push myself.

12 more for me to round out January!!!

Way to go, everyone! Awesome month!!

Half day today because of the weather : ) So I got 6 more done to meet my goal. My Elmo two page spread I love (probably because of the cute little blonde in the Elmo costume), maybe I will post pics later. Hope to get a few more done later if they cancel school for tomorrow so I can stay up later, but I am taking a break now for The Bachelor (get my trash TV fix:rotfl:)

7 pages done today, and I AM DONE!!!!! I am so excited!!! I am finally done with DS's first year album!!!! :rotfl2:

Now, to Proj Life caught up for January, and then get geared up for February's goals!!

Congrats Brooke!!!!

Despite my best intentions, I have done absolutely zero scrapping this month. Instead, I completely reorganized my Disney pin collection. It's 5400 pins, so no easy task. I'm not quite done with it yet, and I hope to have my scrap room desk (and floor) back to a scrapping purpose in February. I'm hoping to finish the pin organization by the end of the day, but I think I feel a cold coming on, so that might wipe me out instead.

is that number right? 5,400 pins WOW!! that's an impressive collection!!!

Great job everyone getting so much done!!!

2 more for me to end the month. Didn't meet my goal, but I'm still satisfied. Next month, I'm gonna make my goal for sure!

I pushed out 16 more pages yesterday! I had a few more that were almost done, but I was wiped out! Not sure where that puts me.... I think at 171 pages. I'll double check my tally sheet later, but I'm pretty sure that is correct. TTYL.............P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter