January 2011 Scrapbook Challenge - PJLLA is the WINNER!!

Pictures please???:worship:

I will try to upload and post a some of them during the week in the thread at the top of the page. Half the pages were for the disney album and half were from various fall and Holiday events. Now I just need to catch up on the school albums and I will be good. DD is going to DC over spring break and DH and I are going to world in April, which means two more albums to work on and plan!

We had a great weekend "away" this weekend, and then hit the ground running to get ready for the week today, so I've not scrapped any at all since Thursday. I miss it! ;)

Gotta get my tushie in gear if I want to finish DS's albums by the end of this week! :thumbsup2

Way to go everyone for meeting your goals and getting pages posted!!

Add 20 pages to my total for the month please! Except for the title page, my Washington, DC albums are done!! I believe I am at 112 pages for this month!

If every month were this productive, I'd be caught up in no time!......P

Hey Buff - I had a banner evening - please add 3 more for tonight - I've now had a good day and evening. Caroline

wow Great work ladies... Please add in 7more pages for me from my crop on Saturday night.. Thanks

made 11 country flags 6 x 6 pages today for Epcot - so Megan can get "happy birthday" on them in the different languages

P1050232.jpg

P1050231.jpg

the one for Mexico, I still have to put their seal on it, just have to figure out how to do it.

Those are awesome, Lisa! Could you share the measurements?

6 x 6 pages, stripes are 2" wide for the wide ones, some are 1 1/2" and 1" wide, hand cut the maple leaf, circle for japan 4", star was 2" ...

looked at a book of megans that had each flag in it

Lisa, those are COOL!!! I may look at doing something similar for DH--it's his bday when we go (or actually, right before). They'd be cool for his office!!

5 more for me tonight. I counted, and I am 18 away from being done with DS's first year!!! I might make it by Jan 31st!!! :cool1:

Lisa, those are COOL!!! I may look at doing something similar for DH--it's his bday when we go (or actually, right before). They'd be cool for his office!!

5 more for me tonight. I counted, and I am 18 away from being done with DS's first year!!! I might make it by Jan 31st!!! :cool1:

thanks, I am trying to do different things for our albums this trip...I'm sure your DH would love them too.

:woohoo: on almost being done with the first year :woohoo:

YAY!! Way to go, us!!! :cool1::dance3::yay:

As much as I hate to admit it, I have to give up the leader sun (which was just so cute by my name ;))--Pjilla has more pages than me!! :thumbsup2 We've all been rocking it out this month. . .way to go, everyone!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter