January 2011 Scrapbook Challenge - PJLLA is the WINNER!!

6 more for me please!!!

And, Nan - thanks for the tips on the photography...I got some AWESOME action shots at DD's game yesterday!!

Ok, got 2 more finished last night and this morning!! Have gone over my limit by 1 now.
Setting a monthly goal made it much easier for me. Keeps me motivated to push ahead. Caroline

I need to get off of here.. do my laundry, lunch and get the kids going on their chores so I can scrap my afternoon away!!!! I'm gonna meet and exceed my goal this month!!

Got a few more done yesterday, but forgot to post it. I'm not home right now so I don't have my tally sheet, but I'll try to remember to post tonight.............P

Just home from my girls crop weekend. Grand total for the weekend was 44!! I was pretty pleased with most of them except for about 2 so I was happy. Now with the weather forecast for tomorrow if school is cancelled or if I get motivated tonight I might be able to reach my monthly goal. I thought I might post a few of my favorites but none are Disney related so I didn't know if people still wanted to see them or not? If so, should I post to this thread or the handiwork thread?

Post away!! There is no requirement that it must be Disney related!!! We take inspiration from every subject!!!! Please post!!!

I'm diligently working and cropping via text with Buffy!!! We are almost meeting our goals for the month!!!

Please add 9 more to my total.. that exceeds my goal for the month.. and I still have 10 or so that need completed by tomorrow.... I hope to work on some later this evening but I need to go make sure that everyone has their chores done and make sure we have batteries and candles if the ice comes in as predicted... plan ahead...

I made it! - 3 more for me today, to just hit my goal.

(2 of them are shown on the Layout Challenge thread.)

I'm on board with 4!!

I will update on Tuesday and announce the winner, although I'm pretty sure we all know Pjlla has it in the bag!! LOL

7 pages done today, and I AM DONE!!!!! I am so excited!!! I am finally done with DS's first year album!!!! :rotfl2:

Now, to Proj Life caught up for January, and then get geared up for February's goals!!

Glad that everyone is doing so well on their goals. I have no idea how people get so many pages done so quickly : ) I worked for over 40 hours on my girls weekend and still only got 44 done-LOL I must be slow! I need some pointers!!

Photobucket and I are fighting. I posted some in the handiwork gallery and am posting one for this month's challenge if you are interested in looking : ) I am going to get 6 more done tonight and tomorrow if it kills me to reach my goal:rotfl:

Glad that everyone is doing so well on their goals. I have no idea how people get so many pages done so quickly : ) I worked for over 40 hours on my girls weekend and still only got 44 done-LOL I must be slow! I need some pointers!!

Photobucket and I are fighting. I posted some in the handiwork gallery and am posting one for this month's challenge if you are interested in looking : ) I am going to get 6 more done tonight and tomorrow if it kills me to reach my goal:rotfl:

Personally, I think 44 pages in 40 hours is amazing!

Okay.... I've added up my tallies and I am at 155 for this month. I'm hoping to possibly get a few more done tomorrow, since I'm on a roll! Plus I'm going back to work in February, so scrapping time will definitely be slowing down!

Talk to you all tomorrow...............P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter