January 2007 Scrapbooking Challenge

You're doing great, ImADizneyNut!! I'll get you updated! :thumbsup2

Happy weekend scrappin', everyone! :dance3:

thanks
If my Tivo didn't take 3 hours to hook up I would have had more done.
I'm mad cause even after 3 hours the tivo won't work where I was putting so I had to disconnect everything and put it back in the box to start all over tomorrow on another TV. LOL

The GREAT news is hubby finally goes back to work after being off for almost 3 weeks so I get to scrap early so be prepared to update again LOL

OK I am officially on the board. Drum roll please.......ya sitting down for this one?......... a whopping......3:laughing: yup just 3. :lmao:

So, did no one notice my new ticker?? We just found out we are expecting #2!!:cool1: We were slightly shocked!! Not really an accident, more like a surprise. Anyway, that is why I have not done any scrapping all week!! My nights have been kind of shot. I am so tired by the time ds goes to bed, and I start to feel a little crappy after supper. OK, so now knowing I will have a whole other person to scrap book in September, I need to get caught up!! I am on April of 2006, so not that far to go.

You ladies are all doing great!! Have fun, and keep scrapping!:thumbsup2

So, did no one notice my new ticker?? We just found out we are expecting #2!!:cool1: We were slightly shocked!! Not really an accident, more like a surprise. Anyway, that is why I have not done any scrapping all week!! My nights have been kind of shot. I am so tired by the time ds goes to bed, and I start to feel a little crappy after supper. OK, so now knowing I will have a whole other person to scrap book in September, I need to get caught up!! I am on April of 2006, so not that far to go.

Congrats!

WooHoo!! Were you trying?
YAY!! Another DIS baby, I can't wait! I love being an Auntie!

WooHoo!! Were you trying?
YAY!! Another DIS baby, I can't wait! I love being an Auntie!

LOL!! Not really trying, but not stopping it either if that makes any sense. Ds is 5, and I want him to be the 1st to know, so we are keeping it a secret for now. We will probably not tell him till about 12 weeks, and I am very newly pg, so it will be a secret for awhile. I am looking forward to scrap booking a new baby. I have so many more ideas then when I did ds, back when I had just started.

Thanks for your note!!

3 pages done. My calendar is no complete I just need to assemble them and get them in the mail :)

Congrats and :wizard: littlelambie!

I've done nothing in my books (and should actually be cooking lunch now :blush:) but I did do my recipe swap pages - do they count?

Good morning, everyone! We have certainly been productive here!! It looks like the New Year's resolutions/goals to get scrapping are working well!!!

rlovew, Nancy, LisaB, honeybehr1, and pixieshouse, I'll get you updated!

rlovew--we did that same kind of thing in September when we went for my 30th birthday--but it was my 30 things I was most looking forward to at WDW. It was fun to get pics of all of that, but I can't imagine coming up with 30 things I hadn't done before! I'd love to see your list!

MazdaUK--you can count your recipe swap pages if they are completed pages. Any completed pages count! :thumbsup2

ImADizneyNut--I LOVE my TiVo!! :love:

LittleLambie--I hadn't noticed your new ticker until now. CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so exciting to have a new princess: or pirate: on the way!! I hope your pregnancy is a happy one!!

I noticed first thing last night..but wanted to wait..it was after midnight so I didn't know if I was seeing things!!!:flower3:
Congrats!!! :)

Finally on the board - got 8 pages done yesterday - but I start my new job tomorrow and will probably be dead tired when I get home from work so I'm not expecting much productivity this week :upsidedow

Good luck at your new job, JandJ! I hope it goes well!! :wizard: I'll get yours updated!

If my recipe pages count thats 9 completed pages for me this weekend then! Off to post them tomorrow.

LOL!! Not really trying, but not stopping it either if that makes any sense. Ds is 5, and I want him to be the 1st to know,

Congrats Littlelambie. :wizard:

My two sons are 5 1/2 yrs apart and it is a perfect span and they miss each other when the others in school or away.

Congrats Littlelambie. :wizard:

My two sons are 5 1/2 yrs apart and it is a perfect span and they miss each other when the others in school or away.

Thanks so much for your note. I am due in Sept, and ds will be 6 the end of Nov. I am a bit worried about how ds will react, all of the sudden having to share his space, and mommy, with someone else. Plus I am due the middle of Sept, about a week and a hlaf after he starts kindergarden. That is a lot of changes to handle!! Was your ds excited by the pg? Feeling the baby move, ect? I am anxious to be able to share it with ds. Thanks again!!

MazdaUK--I'll get you updated!!

Everyone have a terrific Monday tomorrow!! :hippie:

We had to tell him right away because I was high risk and Ds loved to give these super sonic running hugs right into my stomach.

He was thrilled about the pg and went to alot of the appointments with me. He was very involved in picking things out for him and such. I wanted him to be involved to cut down on the jelousy but there was very little.

I did have the new baby pick a few special presents out for his big brother which helped with "why does the baby get so many presents but nothing for me" Also a couple of people actually bought a gift for Ds as well as the baby which was very nice.

It worked out very well for us. Plus the older son is so very helpful because I was on bedrest throughout the last 4 months. And he is still very helpful.
They share a bedroom by choice and they love it. Of course there are the normal sibling fights and such but they are not jelous of each other - they play with different toys because of the age gap.

Plus one will be out of college before the other one starts which is a plus. There werent two in diapers. Only one on formula.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter