January 2007 Scrapbooking Challenge

Please count me in. Right now I am waiting for inspiration to hit. :rotfl:

Wow, Nancy!! With your sketches done, you'll fly right through those pages!! :cheer2:

Honeybehr1--welcome!! I'm sending you pixie dust for inspirations!! :wizard:

I definitely want to join you guys on this! I'm going on a 4-day cropping weekend starting on 1/18, so I'm going to hope to pump out a lot of layouts this month!

Do I have to sign up for a certain amount of pages or just share how many I do as I go? Thanks!

I definitely want to join you guys on this! I'm going on a 4-day cropping weekend starting on 1/18, so I'm going to hope to pump out a lot of layouts this month!

Do I have to sign up for a certain amount of pages or just share how many I do as I go? Thanks!

Just share with us how many you get done.

loopner67--I've got you added! Thanks for playing! As B&MB said, just share how many layouts you complete. You can do it daily, a bunch at a time, or whatever!! That 4 day cropping weekend sounds like a blast--have fun!!

Woo hoo! I have 5 more pages done.. They are title pages to our Christmas album!! Now, to get time to order some prints.. and do a few more layouts with some pictures... I get so upset..with the photos.. I wished I had for years ago.. "I'm like, why in the world didn't get I get a picture of all of us in front of the tree?".. Hello, and my first tree in our family album.. could someone say, butt ugly... Hey, Buffy, I must have donated your lonely ol' tree to the previous owner..because I have a picture of it in my house!!

1 actual page completed. Only because I already had the picture to put on it. But I did succeed in getting another 4- 2 page layoputs ready for pictures. Now if postal service would start up again.

Way to go, Nancy & Rebecca!! I'll get your numbers updated!!

Nancy, when I went back through our Christmas album from all of our other years this year, I kept saying, "I don't remember us looking like that." and "Why did we hang that decoration up?" I guess that's the fun of a Christmas album!! :santa:

I did 8 pages tonight (well, 4-2 page layouts) what does that count as 4 or 8 :)

TO BE CONTINUED......................

Michele, I've got you signed up! :thumbsup2

Tracy, that's definitely 8 pages! I'll get your total updated!! :banana:

Everyone have a great Wednesday!!

can i play?

Just got back from Disney on the 22nd Dec 06. Got LOTS of scrapping. Done my first 6 pages for MGM. (kinda used up a LOT of my scrap stuff that i was keeping. (reciepts, stickers, park tickets etc.)

So where do we display our pages?

There is a sticky at the top of the page for our virtual scrapbook. You can display them there.. Or some posters post a new thread to show their work..either way works well!!!

Congrats and welcome!!!

Okay Im going to jump in this one. I dont usually because I have been in a slump but Im going to a crop this month so I know I will get some done :thumbsup2

So far I have 2 pages done.

Welcome, welcome, 4 greatboys & disney 1984!! Not only do I get to add you, but I can post numbers beside your name, too!! Thanks for playing!

I had intended to do some scrapping tonight, but I don't think that's going to happen. DH has promised me that I can have lots of scrapping time this weekend, so maybe that'll work!

Happy Scrapping, everyone! :banana:

I might have a problem with my pages. Seems I discoved online Bunco and its kind of addicting! :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter