January 2007 Scrapbooking Challenge

I'll join! This sounds like fun!!!

Couple questions.
Do I need to have journaling on each page
Do I need to post the page or just the number of pages?
If I need to post, where do I do that?

K, new timer here but love to scrap!

Wow, Nancy! I'll get you updated! Great job!! :banana:

pixieshouse--welcome aboard! I'll get you added to the first post. To answer your question, the pages just have to be complete including journaling--I am a journaling freak, so most of my pages have journaling on them, but some of them do not (just b/c it doesn't need it, you know?). So, I guess it's what's "complete" to you! :thumbsup2 Here you just post the number of pages. If you want to post a completed page, you could post it in the thread at the top (the virtual scrapbook thread), or some people have started their own threads with their pages--either way works great! :yay:

I'll play. I've completed 7 pages so far. I don't expect to get a huge amount completed this month, but I my goal is to make steady progress throughout the year. Usually I'm gung-ho for a few weeks and then nothing for months. I have so much to do and I know I'll never get caught up, especially with another baby on the way. But at least I should make an attempt.

Well, I haven't done anything in the last two nights, but I am hoping to get at it tonight. I have been so tired by the time ds goes down, but I am planning a nap this afternoon, lol...then I will be able to scrap tonight!!!

7 more pages for me tonight :) would have been more but I couldn't scrap last night.

thanks for updating

RRBB--Welcome!! I'll get you on the first post and get your totals updated! I am like you--my goal is to make steady progress this year. Maybe by December 2007, I'll be a lot closer to "caught up" than I am now!! ;) BTW, I love your "priceless" signature--that is so cool!

littlelambie--I hope you got your nap in! :)

ImADizneyNut--7 more pages? You are doing great!! :dance3:

Everyone have a terrific Friday!! :cheer2:

2 more actual pages completed and I am close to half way through the book but waiting on my pictures to finish off the pages.

Rebecca

I have completed 7 pages so far this month. I am working on my DD baby book. I hope to get a lot of work done on it this month! She is 2 and I need to catch up on her!!

Way to go, Rebecca! I bet your birthday book looks great! :yay:

Terrific job, mantaz! I know your daughter will be thrilled to have her own special book! :cheer2:

Wishing everyone a happy, relaxing, scrap-filled weekend!! :wizard:

I did 3 more pages today. so I'm up to 18 woohoo.

I also got other spot in a swap done. i'm almost done with my Feb swaps :banana:

You're doing great, ImADizneyNut!! I'll get you updated! :thumbsup2

Happy weekend scrappin', everyone! :dance3:

Way to go, Nancy!! I'll get your 2 added! :yay:

WOW, Buffy, you had a productive day!! Way to go!! :cheer2:

Congratulations on the lead!!!

I got 1 actual page finished and 4 more ready. I am on number 20 of the 30 new things we did at Disney for my birthday. Let me tell you finding 30 new things to do was very hard as I have been going for years and we are there about 20 days a year.

Congratulations on the lead!!!

I got 1 actual page finished and 4 more ready. I am on number 20 of the 30 new things we did at Disney for my birthday. Let me tell you finding 30 new things to do was very hard as I have been going for years and we are there about 20 days a year.

This sounds kind of cool, what is your list?

I went to a crop Friday night and was able to do 5 pages. Only 2 more to go of my Italy trip of 89

I finished 2 more...

Wow Buffy.. you were productive.. I can't wait to see some of them!!!!

Congrats to everyone for doing so well this month!! WE are on a roll!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter