January 2007 Scrapbooking Challenge

Congratulations Tammy! Way to go on your pages! I am ready for February.

Ok, I have everyone updated!! What a FABULOUS month we have had!! I added everything up, and we scrapped a whopping

875 pages

this month!! What an AMAZING January!! :cheer2:

Our big winner this month is TAMMYNC with 109 pages!!
Wow, those are some great numbers. What a positive way to start the month. Congratulations Tammy!!!!

Congrats on a great January folks! You inspired me to pull out my next project. I got going on it last night...will post in the February challenge when it gets posted! Hint hint ;)

Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you all know that I know this is a busy time of year for everyone. I'm not sure if Tammy just checks in on the weekend, so I'm not sure about the Feb. Challenge thread. I'm thinking it might go up this weekend. If it doesn't go up by Sunday night, I've got an angel waiting to start it.

I apologize for being so "detail-oriented"! Y'all are the best scrappin' buddies and I know we are going to stay motivated and rock on through February!! We've got to match what Tammy accomplished last month!! :yay:

I'm jumping in late, but I finally got around to counting my pages today.

I am BRAND NEW to scrapping, and I did 14 pages for the month of January:). I have about 8 more to go and my family 2006 album will be done.

Now that I know how much I love it, I am doing a better job of taking pictures so I'll have a more complete album for 2007.....and a whole separate album for our August '07 WDW trip.

Thanks SIOH - I've got a toal waiting to post and I'm worried I might lose count;)

Wanted to let you know the Februrary challenge thread is up. Sorry I haven't been around for a few days, crazy week around here.

Everyone did great in January, I don't expect to get as many pages completed this month since I don't have a weekend retreat coming up, but I am still motivated to keep moving towards my goal of getting these loose ends in my albums completed, keeping current on my 2007 and trying to get caught up on our Disney albums.

What an awesome total for the month!!

Tammy--I hope everything is going well and that your week isn't as crazy this week!

Kim1964--I added your 14 pages to the 2007 annual scrapbooking thread. That way, we get an even bigger group total for January! Don't forget to join the February challenge and post what you get done this month!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter