January 2007 Scrapbooking Challenge

StitchIsOurHero

<font color=red>I was smart enough to marry a DH w
Hi everyone!!! Can you believe it's already 2007? Time to meet those New Year's Goals you've set, get organized, and get those pictures scrapped!! It's a good way to have fun and less stress. . .plus it makes those memories even more special!!

I am determined to make time to scrap each month, but I know my two good months of the year (October and December) are far away! :rotfl2: We're going to kick this year off right, though!!

Who's in?? (In case you're not familiar with this, you just count your number of completed pages with journaling that you've done for the month. You can post daily, weekly, all at one time, or whatever works for you!)

Our players:

lewdyan1: 4
hopemax: 57
Mickster: 24
JandJ: 30
PrincessNancy96: 14
BernardandMissBianca: 32
ImADizneyNut: 41
rlovew: 12
littlelambie: 33
mantaz: 22
tiggerfan6: 27
jennyL: 4
NewEnglandEeyore: 4
luvmy2sams: 71
MazdaUK: 69
TammyNC: 109
pjilla: 44
MinnieMommy:
honeybehr1: 19
loopner67:
Michele:
Disney 1984: 6
4greatboys: 2
pixieshouse: 6
RRBB: 11
LisaB: 61
Fran98765: 18
dyjama: 20
stacylm: 11
plgrn: 19
LindaM:
mikamah: 12
tzuhouse: 48
WDWAurora: 26
StitchIsOurHero: 19 (but mine don't count!)

I just finished my first two!:cool1: I am determined to stay on track with my daughters twirling album. I am almost current, one more layout and then I can start working backwards. If I didn't go to Disney five times a year, it would be a lot easier to keep up!:rolleyes1:

:woohoo: :woohoo:

You are on the board!! I'm impressed that you already have 2. My family albums are always behind (I'm stuck at March 2006, and I just put 2004 & 2005 into slide in albums where you could journal on the side). What am I working on, though? Disney trip albums!! That's how I get behind!! ;)

I'm in, for the first time. The mini albums I made for Christmas presents were a hit, so now I've been assigned the task of making D-SIL a wedding album. I have all the supplies (except the photos :rolleyes1 ) and I will attempt to do some of my own stuff as well.

I'm in too. Here's to hoping. I've come in second place about 4 times now, so I'm really going to try to win (at least one month!) :cutie:

Please count me in. I didn't get much done in December but joining the monthly challenge is so motivating and hopefully I'll get some pages done this month!

hopemax, Mickster, & JandJ--welcome aboard!! Here's wishing you a month of much scrapping!! :wizard:

Hey! I forgot my secreterial job today..
Would you please sign BernardandMissBianca up for me!! She's all over this!!! :)

Nancy, I've got you and B&MB signed up!! What a great secretarial job you did!! I'm looking forward to this month--with all of the organizing everyone is doing, the scrapping should be rolling right along!! I'm impressed, Nancy, that you're taking apart all of your sticky books--that's so cool! :thumbsup2

what the heck count me in

I did a total of 174 pages during the year 2006 (completed 2 books one 73 pages and one 36 pages) both for other people.

I also completed 23 swaps totally over 200 spots I think.

I'm determined to complete 4 books for others (3 I have been working on for 3 years) plus do 5 disney albums and 2 disney cruise albums (as you can see I'm behind on my disney albums LOL)

I am in- I have 7 pages layed out and awaiting the photos that I have in for daveloping- I'll let you know when I actually get them done. My goal is to get my birthday album done this month- I already have the journal printed and mounted and all the pictures are in to be devleoped.

Rebecca

I am in for sure!! I got some done today, but hoping to get back to it tonight after ds goes down, so I will post my total for the day later. Thanks for hosting Stitch, hope you have time to get some done yourself!!

Good luck ladies!! Happy scrappin'!

what the heck count me in

I did a total of 174 pages during the year 2007 (completed 2 books one 73 pages and one 36 pages) both for other people.

I also completed 23 swaps totally over 200 spots I think.

I'm determined to complete 4 books for others (3 I have been working on for 3 years) plus do 5 disney albums and 2 disney cruise albums (as you can see I'm behind on my disney albums LOL)

Please, oh please, tell me that it means you did 174 pages in 2006, instead of 2007?? Otherwise I will just have to curl up in a ball and give up if you got all of that done today!! ;) Those are awesome stats, though!! Welcome aboard!

rlovew & littlelambie--I'll get you all added!! This is going to be a great scrapping month!! :thumbsup2

Please, oh please, tell me that it means you did 174 pages in 2006, instead of 2007?? Otherwise I will just have to curl up in a ball and give up if you got all of that done today!! ;) Those are awesome stats, though!! Welcome aboard!

LOL yup 2006 usually it takes me months to start writing the new year but I guess I'm ready for 2007

I've been around just a little quite LOL

I will join this month. I need to keep up with what I do and it's always fun to see how many pages everyone else is doing.

Happy Scrapping Everyone!!

I would like to join due to my poor showing for the December challenge. I finished 2 pages this afternoon.:cool1:
Thanks,
Erica

ImADizneyNut--it takes me until about May to get used to writing the new year! :rotfl2:

mantaz & tiggerfan6--I'll get you added! Welcome, welcome!! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter