January 2007 Scrapbooking Challenge

7 more pages, and DSIL's book is DONE!

And DFIL is out of the hospital, with stable blood sugar, and already working at home :rolleyes1 . Although his doctor is working with a endocrinologist to figure out what happened. So everything is looking good and DH is feeling much better.

Congratulations, Hope, on finishing your album!! That's great! I'm glad your DFIL is feeling better, too!!

As difficult as this is to believe, we only have 8 more scrapping days (counting today) in January! I don't know about you all, but I think it has flown by!! Let's have an AWESOME end of the month and keep those pages coming!! :thumbsup2

2 pages done last night and I have officially started my Disney A-Z book! :cool1: Not like I needed to, I am so way behind on the last 2 trips to WDW and another trip to NY and, and, and, etc... :rotfl2:

Okay.... put me down for 6 more pages. I would have done more but I ran out of pictures!! And I would have printed some at home, but I am out of photo paper!! Guess it is time to place another order with Shutterfly. But on a good note, it did give me time to sort out some of my scrapping clutter and get ready for the gift albums I am starting very soon.................P

OH MY GOSH.... I'm such an idiot. I hopped from here to Shutterfly to order prints. But when I got looking at what I had in albums there, it seemed to me that I had already ordered them, so I went searching. I have TWO large envelopes of photos, waiting to be scrapped.... but I had put them in an unusual spot. Just glad I didn't order more! Well... back to the scrapping table for me!.....P

Just one for me - but it was a 12x12 one and I did it from scratch (I had no idea what I was going to do with a batch of pics).

DH is off today and early shift tomorrow and Saturday so probably no more for me for a couple of days unless I manage some Saturday morning.

I've got everyone updated! :thumbsup2

Mickster--you got 13 pages done at a crop! That's awesome! I always manage to talk too much to get that many done! ;)

pjilla--I have done that SAME thing with pics! Just thinking as I was getting ready to order, "Those look familiar", and then there they are on the shelf somewhere! :)

Mazda--have fun with your DH! :)

Fran98765--I have stuff from a swap for an ABC album, but I haven't started it yet. I would love to see pics of yours after you work on it! :thumbsup2 I keep wanting to start it, but I am so far behind on everything else! :sad2:

Happy Thursday, everyone!!

Fran98765--I have stuff from a swap for an ABC album, but I haven't started it yet. I would love to see pics of yours after you work on it! :thumbsup2 I keep wanting to start it, but I am so far behind on everything else! :sad2:

I have them up on my server to share with my family and friends, so you can spot them at http://home.insightbb.com/~baity-scrapbook/disneyatoz.html. I got the intro page and A done. It was done digitally. Maybe I'll do B today. :)

On topic, I got another 1 page done yesterday.

5 more for me from yesterday. Chacha was down which sucked because I didn't make any money, but at least I invested the time wisely in scrapping. ;)

Grand total....a whopping 13. :rolleyes:

I would love to join in....my May 2006 Disney vacation scrapbook and previous scrapbooks was put on hold last year as I was elected to do a scrapbook for our parents 50th wedding anniversary....that took me 250 pages and several months to finish...I have now taken my break from scrapbooking and ready to join the band wagon again.....this is just want I need for motivation :banana:

Got three done today (with DH home sick so it was QUITE a feat. ;) ) bringing the total up to 16.

I would love to join in....my May 2006 Disney vacation scrapbook and previous scrapbooks was put on hold last year as I was elected to do a scrapbook for our parents 50th wedding anniversary....that took me 250 pages and several months to finish...I have now taken my break from scrapbooking and ready to join the band wagon again.....this is just want I need for motivation :banana:

Welcome aboard Linda!! :wave:

I would love to join you all with this challenge. I started scrapping my disney trip 2 nights ago and have done 9 pages. I can't wait to put my son to bed every night. Thanks.

Fran--your pages are so pretty! Great job!

plgrn--I hope your DH is feeling better!

LindaM & mikamah--WELCOME ABOARD!! I think these scrapbooking challenges are a great motivator! We're glad to have you all!! I'll add you to the front page!

Happy Friday evening, everyone! May your weekend be relaxing and bring plenty of time for scrapping! :thumbsup2

Two more pages for me! (I was starting to get the shakes :jumping1: )

That's great, Mazda! (The pages, not the shakes! ;) ). I'm about like you. I've been working on swap stuff and then stuff for work, so I haven't done any of my pages in a while. I must do that tomorrow!! :)

Woohoo! I got another 4 pages done tonight - 2 for my CJ and 2 for someone else's. I think that brings me up to a whopping 11 for the month. I may be able to squeeze out one or two more by Wednesday night, but I'm not counting on it.

I know I won't be working on it this month, but I decided I really need to make an ABC album for my son. He's 25 months old and pointing out letters to me all the time now - and he's never wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter