January 2007 Scrapbooking Challenge

We've got snow/ice outside and the roads are a mess. Schools closed all over today. Hopefully DS2 will give me a chance to do a little scrapping, but he usually gets mad when I sit down to do that rather than play with him so we'll see.

It's going to be a loooooong day around here, but the worst part is I won't be able to send off that album I made the other night. (The little boy was airlifted to a children's hospital the other night so the family is split, mother at the hospital with K and father out in the sticks somewhere with the other 2 kids.)

I have been trying to clean up my scrap area the last couple of weeks. My sticker binders are jam packed and by organizing them and condensing a bit, they are getting better. And I am finding things I didnt know I had:lmao:

I have managed to scrap 11 more pages

7 more for me and more pics came today from my trip this january. I will be very busy!!!!:cool1: -Kim

Okay.... I've been busy finishing up a bunch of half finished pages so I am FINALLY on the boards with 38 pages! Yea me!!.................P

I completed 5 more pages today. That makes 57 for the month. :cool1:

I spent the evening listening to American Idol :happytv: and organizing my papers. I'm running out of room!

Happy scrapping everyone!

I did 3 more today.

I also got the wedding pictures for the book I am making DSIL for her birthday. I'm scared to begin. I made a small (only big for a 4 x 6 and a small quote per page) one for DMIL for Christmas and everyone was so impressed, so I am feeling the pressure to perform.

two more pages for me - first pages for DS recipe books! And I think I've worked out how I'm going to handle the rest of the pages (7x7 seems so tiny after 12x12) once my photos arrive. Mantime I'd better get the Christmas ones done I suppose. here's hoping for scraptime tonight!

Good morning, everyone! I don't like this away ballgame stuff--it keeps me away from the DIS!! ;)

You all are doing so great on your scrapping! RRBB, your book sounds so awesome. I am amazed (and thankful) for the friendships the DIS gives us! hopemax, I know your book will be beautiful! All of your work is always amazing!!

plgrn--welcome aboard! We're glad to have you with us!!

To all of you who have snow. . .could you send a "little" of it here? I don't really want snow, but a snow day could be fun!! ;)

Keep up the awesome scrapping!! I can't wait to see how many pages we can get done this month!! :dance3:

I finished my Diamond Christmas Card page yesterday, so I get to add one more.

We have snow this morning. We homeschool so not a day out of school but the kids are going crazy this morning. Think we'll have some outside fun today. Maybe even do some science with the snow:).

I'm hoping to get some scrapping in this evening. It was snowing this morning here too but I still went onto work.

I'm not playing this month, but WOW you guys are amazing. :thumbsup2

Two more for me - that's St Nicholas Day done, Christmas tonight hopefully!

I've got us updated to here! We're going to have an awesome page total by the end of this month!!

Happy Friday, everyone! :goodvibes

I'm hoping to get a few pages in tomorrow and Sunday. Today I've got to get some cards made that I need to send out. Have a great day everyone!!

I finished 3 more pages last night, so I'm up to 60 this month. School's been closed here all week, so DD8 has been keeping DS3 occupied while I scrap. I owe her a date, I believe! Forecast calls for another winter storm to move through this evening and linger until Sunday, so I'm hoping to get some major scrapping done this weekend.

Have a good one, everyone!

2 more for me. Don't get too excited for me though. I think I now have 11. Yipee! I did clean my office, so now I have work space! That is exciting!

I cleaned up my scraproom which was a disaster. Does that count for anything? :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter