January 2007 Scrapbooking Challenge

tzuhouse--You found your way here--yay!!! :dance3: I'll get you added to the first post and updated. 48 pages in January? Sounds like you are on a roll!!

RRBB--I'll get you updated! How neat to make an ABC book for your son!! He'll love it!

WooHoo:banana: I got 10 pages done at LSS crop on Friday night. Gotta love pizza, chocolate and scrapbooking. Stacylm

3 more pages done today - DS(13) 1st day at school, so I'm getting there! Only another 9 1/2 years til I'm up to date. This thread has been really helpful motivating me to get my stuff out for even just an hour or so at a time:thumbsup2

Could we start an annual thread just to keep track - if whoever hosts each month can keep two threads up to date at once:angel: it would be great to see our progress over a year as well:cool1:

Ooh! I like that idea Mazda! I would be happy to start an "annual" thread--whoever wins each month could do the monthly thread, and I could just add in the updates (as they're posted on that thread) to the annual thread. Does that sound good to everyone? I'm like you--I'd like to see our progress over a year!! :thumbsup2

To make it easier, you could just do the annual thread after each month is completed. Maybe in Dec could do it more often since it's the end, but make it easy on yourself the rest of the year! :)

That would be easier! I could just update at the end of each month--I think it would be cool to see how many we get done! :thumbsup2

I love the idea of keeping up with annual totals. I have some smilies I made for a scrapbooking forum on another (now defunct) message board that people could put in their signatures if they wanted, too. Or maybe use them to group scrappers by total pages completed or something.

Add 40 to me I went to a crop from friday 11 am to 11 pm Saturaday 11 am to 3 am and today 8:30-3 pm. It was wonderful. Some of the woman did such wonderful work

RRBB--those smilies sound cool! That would be a great way to divide categories in the annual thread. I think I'll start the annual thread on Thursday (when we finish Jan and have those totals). I'm excited about our annual totals!!

LisaB--40 pages!! WOW!! It sounds like you had a very successful crop!!

WDWAurora--26 pages for January is a huge month! Great job!!

Here are the smilies I made, with titles and page totals for each. I adjusted the totals from what we'd used on the other message board scrappers here seem to get lots more done. Of course the totals are just a suggestion and can easily be changed. ;)

smilie-film1.gif
Adhesive Ace
(1-49 pages)

smilie-film2.gif
Embellishment Expert (50-99 pages)

SmiliePhotos.gif
Crop Champion (100-249 pages)

smilie-scrapbook.gif
Memories Maven (250-499 pages)

smilie-scissors.gif
Master Scrapper (500-849 pages)

smilie-ScrappinDiva-1.gif
Scrappin' Diva (850-1249 pages)

smilie-queenofthecrop.gif
Queen of the Crop (1250+ pages)

:cheer2: I got another ONE whole page completed this evening. I'm on a roll now folks. Well not really, I just had to finish up these CJs so I can pass them on this week. But they are both ready to go so I'm excited.

I also made a cute card for DS's teacher. Tomorrow's her birthday and the class - 8 2yo boys - is giving her flowers and lunch along with donating a book to the school library in her honor. I included a tiny picture of each of the the boys next to their names so in years to come she'll remember who's who. ;)

I LOVE those smilies! Great idea! I've got some pages planned for tonight - hope DS(7) co-operates and goes to bed straight after Beavers ;)

Great smilies, RRBB!! And the birthday card sounds cute, too! I'll get you updated.

Mazda--I hope you were able to get some pages done last night! :thumbsup2

Yes I did - see previous page

3 more pages done today - DS(13) 1st day at school, so I'm getting there! Only another 9 1/2 years til I'm up to date.

really rocking now!

Well it looks like I won't be getting anymore done this month. LOL I had grand plans for yesterday but Saturday my MIL called and decided to get a new townhome so we had to drive and sit through her signing the paperwork and deciding which one to buy. Its really a great thing sinnce she's been renting and this will be her own but it screwed up my day. LOL

Here's hoping for next month.

I've done 3 more pages, bringing my total to 12. I'm getting more detailed with my scrapping, and it is taking me so much longer than when I first started. Thanks.

Mazda--Oops!! I missed that post! I'll get your 3 added! :)

jenny--how nice of you to go with your MIL! You could take some pics of her new home and make her an album! I tried to do that for my mom & dad when they moved, but I got the pics and never finished the album! Bad, bad daughter! :(

mikamah--12 pages for January is terrific! Your son is going to be so glad to have all of his pages fixed for him to look at!

Only 2 more January days left--can you believe it? I will check in here in the morning, but tomorrow night, we have a far away basketball game, so I won't check in again until Wed. afternoon (staying at my mom's tomorrow night). Happy last-of-January scrappin', everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter