January 2007 Scrapbooking Challenge

It's been a busy week, no more pages to add to mine. Did want to chime in and say I love the annual chart. Don't think I'll have any pages to add before tomorrow. Love the smilies.

Three more last night. DH has just told me my Xyron PCS has arrived, so I'll be trying that out tonight! (probably won't getn any pages done).

I'm on strike tomorrow so I'll get a lot done

jenny--how nice of you to go with your MIL! You could take some pics of her new home and make her an album! I tried to do that for my mom & dad when they moved, but I got the pics and never finished the album! Bad, bad daughter! :(

Oh I plan too. LOL we took pictures of her signing the papers already. Being this far away I may have to get her sales agent in on the taking pictures as its going up for me. I just doubt my MIL will actually do it.

Of course I moved in last June and have collected all the stuff to make my book but haven't gotten to it yet. We are having our open house in March so I better get to cranking.

WOW!! The end of the month already!! This pregnancy has taken a huge toll on me, and my scrapping has suffered!! I am so tired by the time ds goes to bed that I just can bring myself to sit down and get to it. And I haven't really been feeling that great. So I don't think I will be adding any more for Jan, but hopefully I will feel like getting down to buisness for Feb. I have to get caught up before this baby comes!! Sounds like you all had a productive Jan!!

Mark me down as done for January. I did work on some pages for SIL's birthday album this week, but with my "good" computer down, I can't get the journaling done, so they will have to get done and counted in February. Good luck to all! ................P

I've done one more - using letters cut with my Xyron. It rocks! I'll post a review separately.

I've sorted out loads of photos today so I can really see my way ahead now - once I've scrapped 6 monthsworth of photos I'll be onto DS(7) and doing two books at once!

So that's me done for this month I think, unless I manage to get some done tonight.

Well, I wish I'd gotten more done before the end of the month, but with the new job and I threw out my back last week :sad2: I'm a mess! Hopefully I'll do lots and lots next month :thumbsup2

Here's a dancing banana for everyone who did pages this month!
:banana:

3 more for me. So I didn't go out in a blaze of glory, but I am loving this thread! It keeps me motivated and I've accomplished more than I normally would by jumping in here. Thanks guys! :thumbsup2

I can't believe the numbers we've cranked out this month! Great job everyone! I haven't had a chance to do any pages since our big ice storm a few weeks ago. I'm so ready for this weekend because DH has promised he'll entertain the kiddos while I scrap all day Saturday. Between that and SuperBowl Sunday, it's got the makings of a perfect weekend! :banana:

Hi everyone! I can't believe we're at our last day of January!! I'll get everyone's numbers updated on the first post.

Mazda--can't wait to hear what you think about the Xyron!!

Fran--you are on a roll!!

LisaB & stacylm--you all are scrappin' women!!

plgrn--blaze of glory or not, you definitely accomplished a bunch!!

pjilla--Sounds like you are ready for an awesome start to February!

jandj--here's a dancing banana in hopes that your back gets better soon!! :banana:

littlelambie--I hope your pregnancy is going well! Sending you pixie dust for that and for lots of scrap time!! :wizard:

luvmy2sams--I hope your weekend is a productive one! We are supposed to get snow here tonight, and hopefully, a snow day tomorrow! That way, I can scrap all day!! I'm like you, Sunday is for Super Bowl!!

Everyone, I'll get our pages totaled tonight (for the whole month) and probably post a winner in the morning! I'm also going to start the annual thread to keep us motivated! :dance3:

Ok, I think I am done for the month but I can add 15 pages to my total. I am slowly but surely catching up on my DD's baby book. I am only 2 years behind but I do have all the pictures printed through her first birthday! I can't believe all the pages everyone completed this month. Way to go everyone!!! I hope we can continue this pace next month.

I've started a new thread with a review of the Xyron - I'll bump it, feel free to comment/ask questions.

I stuck at the one page yesterday, but I did prepare two layouts so I'm ready to start off February whenever you all are!

Ok, I have everyone updated!! What a FABULOUS month we have had!! I added everything up, and we scrapped a whopping

875 pages

this month!! What an AMAZING January!! :cheer2:

Our big winner this month is TAMMYNC with 109 pages!!

Congratulations, Tammy!! :cheer2: And congratulations to everyone who got some pages done this month!! We can all get "caught up". . .just one page at a time!!

Tammy, if you'll start the February challenge thread, let's keep this momentum rolling into February!!

I'll start the annual thread and keep it bumped so we can see our annual totals, as well! Happy February 1st, everyone!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter