Jan 2009 Scrapooking Challenge~ Kick the New Year off with a BANG! Winner: RloveW

Did one, forgot to tell you....and you saw it on the challenge. :goodvibes Hosting an all day scrap at my house on Saturday so I should have more then. :thumbsup2

Did one, forgot to tell you....and you saw it on the challenge. :goodvibes Hosting an all day scrap at my house on Saturday so I should have more then. :thumbsup2

Got you added!!! I didn't want to count it myself until I heard from you...just incase you were holding a total for a few days or so!!!
Have fun at the scrap at your house.. I need to kit some pages because I'm getting together with a friend to scrap tomorrow night!!!! :cool1:

OOOO awesome! You would think there would more scraps this time of year because it's NOT like we can hang around a pool instead. :lmao:
Got you added!!! I didn't want to count it myself until I heard from you...just incase you were holding a total for a few days or so!!!
Have fun at the scrap at your house.. I need to kit some pages because I'm getting together with a friend to scrap tomorrow night!!!! :cool1:

I hear ya!!!
There is no where to crop around here... no LSSs or anything any more.. :( last one closed in November...

I go once a month to a friends and after tax season she'll come over every other week while the kids are in school..... otherwise its me, myself and I in my scrap area trying not to get side tracked by kids fighting upstairs! LOL

Add ONE more page for me.
I made a page using four items from four different paper kits. It was a challenge from a kit-of-the-month club.
Here is what I made:
100_3646.jpg

I broke down and bought the threading water punch. :rolleyes1

hey, I didn't read all the way through, but are project 365 kit pages counting?? If so, I have a bunch! :cool1:

I finally got 1 more done today. It's been a slow week, I have pneumonia. Cough hack hack! Hopefully I can get a few more done over the weekend.

I have 6 pages! (and as soon as I pick up the pics I had printed, I will have more!) Yay me! I think that's more than I did last year, LOL
no, wait, I did the 8x8 completed pages book (well, I still have some pages to finish, but I did a chunk of it!)

I FINALLY get to join in on this. I did 51 pages over the last 2 weeks. Once I started, I couldn't stop...

I need to get back to working on these. I have been busy but I hope to get about 50 more done this week. Congrats to all those who have gotten some work done.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter