Jan 2009 Scrapooking Challenge~ Kick the New Year off with a BANG! Winner: RloveW

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Happy New Year!!!
January 2009 is here!!! Time to kick off the New Year with a bang and get the photos and memorabilia out of piles and into layouts!!

Everyone is welcome. We have an annual thread that is updated from here at the end of each month. These are the same categoreis as in our annual one. Have fun and get that scrapping done!

We count pages of all sizes (you can choose to half the count if you don't think they small ones are worth as much. You can scrap digitally, with paper, or hybrid scrapping. It all counts!!!

I will add cool smilies later today/tomorrow!!! I'm going out to collect more photos to scrap! LOL

Goal for the month of January: 1000 pages ?
Pages for the month: 1328 as of 2/1/09 @ 12PM
Most Pages: :tigger:

Players:

paulasue
BriarRose59
pjlla
LindaBabe
ilovemickeymost
BAMB

Challenge Categories!!!

AdhesiveAce (1-10 pages):

labdogs42 ~ 1
sharonlovesmickey ~ 1
jesw ~ 2
kicky ~ 2
LTM ~ 2
DisneyJan ~ 3
Aroyer ~ 3
iluvcrush ~ 4
mybestieismickey ~ 5
nicurn ~ 6
mo2ds ~ 6
quiltymom ~ 7
princess stich ~ 9
bigbabyblues ~ 9

Paper & Pixel POWER (11-24 pages):

rrbb ~11
dsneygirl ~ 12
believen ~ 12
vanyel ~ 13
kellieb71 ~ 14
girldreamer02 ~ 15
mazda ~ 15
mla1977 ~ 16
colleeng ~ 16
mantaz ~ 17
pixiedustforever ~ 21
jandj ~ 24

Sticker Kickin' (25-50 pages):

mrs_hower726 ~ 26
SIOH ~ 27
krisi616 ~ 27
rora ~ 30
disneynut14 ~ 30
macca1111 ~ 30
mousescrapper ~ 31
AWM ~ 32
johnsonslovedisney ~ 35
Fran98765 ~ 35
NEE ~ 36
WDWMom ~ 36
Princess Nancy 96 ~ my pages don't count!!! ~ 39
kswm30b ~ 39
danilynn19 ~ 40
clairemolly ~ 42
estherhead ~ 46

Embellishment Expert (51-74 pages):

DMP ~ 51
nikkistevej ~ 56

Crop Champion (75-100 pages):

bearbear ~ 75
meyernl ~ 77
arizonarita ~ 78

Priceless Memory Preserver (100 pages +)
AKA "Don't get too close or I will stick you to my page!"

Rlovew ~ 179 :tigger:

Everyone 365 should be in..they are guaranteed 8 pages a month... or more... I think I'll remind everyone they need to pop over here and join the challenge!!! ; )

I am in. I hope to have a few sets done by the end of the day.

Rebecca

Please I need to be in and get motivated!

ALl 3 of my girls are in school full time, and I haven't found a job yet so I have no excuse and I only have worked on my albums 3 times since they started school in Sept. THat is the only time I worked on my albumes in 2008 with a move and all and in 2007 I worked on them at a crop one day and the day after.:sad2:

I was up to date until our first trip to Disney, 3 years ago, and my goal for 2009 is to get caught up to date this year. So my goal is a page a day, slow and steady but somethign is better than nothing.

I'm in!! I hope to have a few done today, and I've ordered DS's pics for those WONDERFUL baby pages you all made me!!

I'm in!!!

I have the first batch of pics from our Thanksgiving trip, and DH is planning to get the others printed tomorrow, so I have a lot to work on! Did I mention that I'm 2-1/2 years behind in my family album? We don't count that, right???? ;)

Steph

I'm in, of course! While watching the Rose Parade I put paper and pics together of the Magic and Mayhem Parade.

Explain "players" to me, please. That always makes me wonder what that is because I do end up listed in my cat but not thee. Is that something else?
TA!
AR

I'm in, of course! While watching the Rose Parade I put paper and pics together of the Magic and Mayhem Parade.

Explain "players" to me, please. That always makes me wonder what that is because I do end up listed in my cat but not thee. Is that something else?
TA!
AR

If we don't have pages done yet, we get put in the players section as we sign up. It makes it easier for the hostess to cut and paste you into the proper catagory as you do pages. Once you make pages, you are put into the catagory that matches and you leave the player's list.

I'm in! I am cleaning out my work space and reorganizing today, so I sould be able to get some pages done before I go back to work on Monday!

I'm in! I finished 200 pages last year- I want to do 300 pages this year- or to at least catch up. :thumbsup2

Thank you!
And I just cant stand to see you on here all by your lonesome so I have 2 done for today!:goodvibes
And still on GS honor, I will not be nickle and diming!:goodvibes

I'm in! I actually was organized enough to pack scrapping stuff for this holiday time at my Mom's. I love visiting with all my nephews and brother and SIL, but I KNEW I would have free time and I have been keeping busy. I did 8 pages (not completed yet... still need journaling and titles) and sorted through two boxes of patterned paper... organized and purged. Plus I am brainstorming my Project 365 scrapbook. Even if all I do this year is complete that (on time) I will at least get 52 pages done this year (one for each week)!

I am working the first two weeks of January, plus ski lessons start and DD has swim meets almost every weekend in January, so it probably won't be a killer month for me, but I am pledging to complete at least 20 pages this month....................P

I'm in! Since I've already done two pages today...:rolleyes1

Of course they are from September.....of 2004! So I have a looonnnnnngggg ways to go!

Jill

Count me in. My goal is to finish our 2005 Disney trip by the end of the month. Shouldn't be hard if I stick with my goal of 3 pages/LO a week. I thinkd I only have about 6 or 7 layouts worth of pictures to do. Then I really need to finish 2007. Happy scrapping everyone! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter