Jan 2009 Scrapooking Challenge~ Kick the New Year off with a BANG! Winner: RloveW

I got 64 pages done this weekend. We had a great time at the shore. I even took a break and walked on the boardwalk and bought some Johnson's caramel popcorn. Yeah. The place we scrapped at was wonderful. Can't wait till next year. I want to unpack everything and scrap more.
Cindy

I got 64 pages done this weekend. We had a great time at the shore. I even took a break and walked on the boardwalk and bought some Johnson's caramel popcorn. Yeah. The place we scrapped at was wonderful. Can't wait till next year. I want to unpack everything and scrap more.
Cindy

Congratulations! That is a great!

Rebecca

7 more for me for a total of 28 so far in 2009. Man, I wish I had a beach trip coming up! And a scrapping one to boot. That sounds fabulous. We have log cabins around here and I'm pondering organizing a crop weekend at one of those! Doesn't that sound fun? Hmmm... who should I invite?

Cindy

Where on the shore were you? Was it an all weekend crop?

Cindy

Was this place in NJ???? I"m down by seaside and you mention boardwalk and there aren't that many around in NJ!! Where were you??

Ok, I've got 3 pages done today.. with several in the works!!

Congrats to everyone that has been working on things!!
We have had several move up to the next groupings!!! Congrats!!!

As of right now.. WE have EXCEEDED our goal of 1000 pages for the month and we still have several days left!!! YEAH!!!!

So, with that being said.. everything is updated to here (post 286)...
I think I have everyone updated correctly.. please let me know if I over looked anyone!!!

I made another digital page. :thumbsup2
Go look at it in the #41 challenge and tell me if you see someone you know. ;) But don't say who, just incase.

Yeah, I've been a mood today. Not a good one either. Sorry about the smart remark. Need to be yanked around by my ear at least once to get rid of this.

It is a cute picture though, isn't it? My boy still talks about all my "imaginary friends". He really wants to make "stuff" so he can swap with you all.

Yeah, I've been a mood today. Not a good one either. Sorry about the smart remark. Need to be yanked around by my ear at least once to get rid of this.

It is a cute picture though, isn't it? My boy still talks about all my "imaginary friends". He really wants to make "stuff" so he can swap with you all.

I laughed about it... it was like hearing one of my kids sas back at me! LOL

It's an adorable photo!!! At least your DS has proof your imaginary friends exist... well, my kids do know MT and her family exist!!!:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter