Jan 2009 Scrapooking Challenge~ Kick the New Year off with a BANG! Winner: RloveW

I have done 5 pages this morning while watching the Inaguration stuff.

Rebecca

Please add 11 more to my total. That should bring me to 21.
One for each day of the month. :cool1:

Feb should be a biggie since I'll return from CHA & DL with
many pix!

Marylee pixiedust:

I did 10 today during the festivities - I finally finished DL! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: I guess the Illuminations music helped! ;)

And I did 12 more pages in order to get it complete.:cool1:

I just need to upload it and get it ordered so mom can have her Christmas present by her birthday 2/11.:rotfl2:

Oh, and I am officially done with digi-scrapping for a while...my cricut misses me!

A little late but I'm in. I have ONE page so far. :sad2: I know, pitiful. Heading to the scrapbook room right now so I don't embarrass myself this month.

3 more pages tonight! Hoping to do some more tomorrow since we are leaving on thursday to go stay in a hotel near the airport for our flight to orlando on friday! :hyper:

updated to here!!!

Congrats on everyone's pages... I'm hoping to get some today because the kids are all @ school or busy after school giving me some ME time!!

three more pages tonight!!! :thumbsup2 Sadly I don't think anymore pages are going to get done b/c we're leaving tomorrow to go stay at a hotel near the airport since we live almost three hours away. I'll be back to scrappin' after our two week vacation though! :thumbsup2

updated to here!!!

Missed this in my previous update!!!
Clairmolly congrats on the finished album!! :woohoo:
girldreamer02 enjoy vacation!!!!

I completed 3 pages yesterday - slow but sure ;)

I can add 12 more pages (should be a total of 21). I am trying to get one page each day done -- some days I get 2 and others none but to get to my goal of 365 I need to stay on top of it. Not to bad seing as we were at Disneyland for a week last week! I can do this I know I can -- I can't wait to get these books finished and work on a wedding album and just be caught up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter