Jan 2009 Scrapooking Challenge~ Kick the New Year off with a BANG! Winner: RloveW

I wanted to get more doen but only got 17 total pages done for the month. I did however start my Niagara Falls album. That was a goal for this month. If I can get DH off the Wii, maybe I can get in another 2 pages before midnight!

Looks like I finished the month of January with 11 pages completed. I'd hoped to get at least a couple more done, but this last week has been exhausting.

Updated through post 328!!!

Congrats everyone on a fabulous month!! Things went ary at the end of the month for me..but February is going to be good.. I'll have 10 pages done tonight!! :)

Our winner is: RLOVEW!!!
Congrats Rebecca another impressive month for you!!

Anyone who adds to this I'll update totals tonight!! I believe SIOH (StitchIsOurHero) is going to get the 2009 annual thread moving this week!!!
Thanks again everyone for playing along!!!

Our total for the month is 1249 Layouts!!!

I cannot believe it, 4 more for me today! Making it 46 for January. Can you believe that? If I could do that every month this year I'd have 552 pages this year! I know, I know, there won't be many months where I get to skip work from all the ice and snow. But what if I just set a goal of 30 a month. That'd still be over 365 for the year. Maybe at that rate I might catch up on 8 years of childhood! :thumbsup2

Just wanted to say woot to you! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: Keep it up, and I'll see everyone over in February.

I did 8 more in Jan. Will you count it here or should I put in FEb?

Congrats Rebecca!!

I'll be doing my best to keep to at least the same numbers this new month.

Hey hey I did 9 this morning, now I'm off to a superbowl party :cool1: :drinking1

Oops I'll go look for Feb and move this to there.

Got everyone added to here.. Danilynn.. I left the 9 off since you were going to move it to Feb per your post..
everyone else I added you in tonight as of post #335!!!

Rlovew has the February thread up and running!!!! :)

I may have put my 22 I finished yesterday in the wrong thread. I would like these to go with my other posting for January.

I am still trying to get the hang of what goes where.:guilty:

I may have put my 22 I finished yesterday in the wrong thread. I would like these to go with my other posting for January.

I am still trying to get the hang of what goes where.:guilty:

That is fine- we all certainly understand we are just glad to have you with us and will be happy to help you get things sorted out.:wave2:

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter