Jan 2009 Scrapooking Challenge~ Kick the New Year off with a BANG! Winner: RloveW

Nan, I think the count is right. I put my pages away, so I don't know which ones I did when. I'll go with 20 and try to get five more in before the end of the month.

One more for me. That brings me to 6. Hopefully I'll get in some serious scrapping time today and get a few more pages done to bring my total up to a whopping 10. :goodvibes

A whopping ONE more for me, lol. I've been home due to the weather the last two days, but I didn't get much accomplished. I had planned to scrap during the Super Bowl, too, but DH invited some people over, so I guess not.

:cool1: SIX, count them, 6 more for me. I get to bump up to the next level. :cool1:

These are in the scrap with swap challenge. You can see them there. I used some of your stuff Nan. :thumbsup2

Watch out- put me on the board with 3. Holy smokes.

I got 8 more done today! I packed up my stuff & Cricut today and took it to my mom's as we haven't had power for awhile. Even with SEVEN little kids running around and the baby (not mine) losing all my mom's credit cards and spending a big portion of my day searching for those (and not finding them) and playing hide & seek and building blanket forts, I managed to get 8 pages done. Amazing. And we finally have power back so I'm back home now. I'm taking a little break in between putting the stuff back in my fridge (done!) and putting the stuff back in my freezer (not done. Good thing it's 17 degrees out.)

I got 14 more done and the weeks not over yet! I think I need 3 more to bump up and I will get them! I cant believe I scrapped so much!!:cool1:

Well, I thought I was going to do more tonight, but I did get 2 done.

Started SLC 2006 - shouldn't take me too long, as I was only there for 4? days and was in conferences most of the time. Still took a lot of pics tho, since I figured I'd never be heading back. Especially took a lot around the temple - I'm not anything close to Mormon, but they have beautiful grounds and they were=0∫ç≈Ω*wow, how did I get those? That's awesome, non sequitur but awesome. Anywho, they were very helpful in pointing out other pretty places within their complex to go take pictures.

I finished 2 more complete pages - First and Last pages for January for the 365 Project.
I made the layouts for Feb, Mar & Apr too. You can see them in the progress thread.

5 more! And I think that bumps me up to Crop Champion?!:cheer2: :cheer2:
I did more this month then I did at all last year!
I have something going every weekend in Feb so I dont think I'll get as much done but still going to try for 2 per day.

No layouts but I did 4 cards this weekend with the Cricut. I'm not putting that towards my total though as I really want to try and complete 125 pages this year.

updated thru post 316!!!

Great work everyone!!! Wow! This is the last day of January... I still have some to work on tonight to add to my total... I should reach my goal for the month or real close to it.. Next month will be better because basketball season ends the first week of Feb for my middle schoolers and the high school girls...but I will be still going to the high school boys' games even though I don't have one playing... I love to watch them play; having watched them grow up!!!

I did 12 last night, and maybe some more tonight before the month ends. If not, I'll see you guys over in the February thread!

I cannot believe it, 4 more for me today! Making it 46 for January. Can you believe that? If I could do that every month this year I'd have 552 pages this year! I know, I know, there won't be many months where I get to skip work from all the ice and snow. But what if I just set a goal of 30 a month. That'd still be over 365 for the year. Maybe at that rate I might catch up on 8 years of childhood! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter