Jan 2009 Scrapooking Challenge~ Kick the New Year off with a BANG! Winner: RloveW

updated to here!!!

Thanks girls!! Please check your totals for me!!! :)

Keep up the amazing work.. I have 4 pages about ready to finish and several in the works...just had to walk away and make sure they are really, really what I want!!!

I tried to get back here and update my earlier post but you are too quick. I actually got 3 done this weekend so can you please put me down for 1 more? Thanks :)

updated to here and corrections made!!!

Thank you to those who have let me know when I have errors... I've got those corrected now!! Sorry for the inconvinence!!! :)

Keep up the great work!!!

8 more done tonight--I don't know what I'm going to do tomorrow night when I have to go back to going to bed early!! ;)

I got three more pages done tonight and all the laundry done...i'm on a roll! I think dh about died when I said I was going to scrap tonight...twice in one week he thought i was sick. :rotfl2: Hoping to do three more pages tomorrow night...i'll check back in if I do! :thumbsup2

Please add 2 more for me as my CJ is now set to be mailed out. If I dont mention this now I will probably forget to list them!
Thank you!

I finally got all my stuff back out and did 6 pages last night (took me some time to organize everything again!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter