Help me find my newest obession....

Yay :banana:

MM2000 and P03 I got both your punches and because I dragged dd with me, I got them both for 40% off! Yippee...

I am sending a box to Holly this week, MM2000 should I put yours in there too? Will you two hook up together before November 7th?

Just lmk.

Rhonda

I may not see her before then, so you can just hold onto it, okay? Not like I'm going to rush home and play with it! Do you want me to mail a check or can I pay you on the 7th?

*sigh* So I went to Jo's today to go shopping for my Honors Program Card-Making supplies... and I saw Peppermint Forest!

But I couldn't buy it, because I was on a mission.... :sad2:

At least it's almost November 7th.. I was flipping through it, and it's soooo cute!

It is really cute, I got yours today, but if you can't wait, I can return one. So, don't worry about it!

Hmmm - hadn't seen that one. M's has MS stuff at 25% off this week. I could check tomorrow for you if you need me too:goodvibes

I am going out with PBF and another scrappy friend and we will be hitting Ms. If I find one I will pick it up for you.

I'll come pick you up;)

Hope lil'bit is feeling butter

No, I only have the 40%.

ZtoH, I know you will be with us in spirit...

it was not at acm yesterday. the only martha ones i saw were the halloween ones. and just a few others. no sets.

i want to use my 50% tomorrow, but not sure if i'll get up there or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter