Help me find my newest obession....

DIT--thanks for the "A Cherry on Top" info!! Definitely going to order from there!

DH is off with DS on Wednesday. I'm sending them to the Disney Store for the 20% off sale. . .and then, I happened to mention that I had a Michael's coupon!!

I just found out that they opened a new Disney Store in the mall in the town where I work! I got that coupon and I think I'm going to go over on Wednesday. DH will get PrincessM from my mom's, maybe they'll meet me there...

I just found out that they opened a new Disney Store in the mall in the town where I work! I got that coupon and I think I'm going to go over on Wednesday. DH will get PrincessM from my mom's, maybe they'll meet me there...

Sounds like a plan!! I think DH is going to try to get the 2 things I wanted from there for DS. I asked the cashier last week what time they were opening on Black Friday--I figured 5, as usual, and I can be there at that time. She said, "Ummmm, we're hoping midnight on Thanksgiving/Black Friday". I am NOT going to do the mall and come out to the pitch-black parking lot at that time!! Definitely a good reason for the boys to go tomorrow and make a run to M's at the same time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter