Help me find my newest obession....

of course it counts!!!!!

are you ok with white on white ZtH?

I am so jumping into your conversation here, but...it is too bad that you girls are so far away from me. I make cakes as a little side business (mostly to fun my scrapping :lmao:). I have a gourmet cupcake called Peanut Butter Euphoria...chocolate cake, peanut butter filling, peanut butter icing, and chocolate confetti. It is heavenly! :littleangel:

Wow - in our house, peanut butter is practically its own food group - we LOVE it! Those cupcakes sound INCREDIBLE! :love:

Wow - in our house, peanut butter is practically its own food group - we LOVE it! Those cupcakes sound INCREDIBLE! :love:

They are my second top seller. But I call them a glass of milk cupcake...you need a glass of milk and you can only eat one. :goodvibes

I am so jumping into your conversation here, but...it is too bad that you girls are so far away from me. I make cakes as a little side business (mostly to fun my scrapping :lmao:). I have a gourmet cupcake called Peanut Butter Euphoria...chocolate cake, peanut butter filling, peanut butter icing, and chocolate confetti. It is heavenly! :littleangel:

I bet those would ship well ;)

Peanut butter is a food group in my house, too. I love love love peanut butter!

Ok, I went shopping with PBF today and the Martha punch around the page, 3 hole punch *jumped* into my shopping basket - now HOW did that happen!;)

...and a little 45% off coupon floated down from the sky and landed in her hand...! :cutie:

While there, I grabbed a great MS punch I've not seen before - but exercising EXTREME restraint...bought it for my own (yes, sob story...I do my own) Christmas stocking! I think it is called a "deep set" or something like that - punches a lot bigger area - in sort of a lattice pattern.

Ok, I went shopping with PBF today and the Martha punch around the page, 3 hole punch *jumped* into my shopping basket - now HOW did that happen!;)

They're sneaky little buggers!

...and a little 45% off coupon floated down from the sky and landed in her hand...! :cutie:

While there, I grabbed a great MS punch I've not seen before - but exercising EXTREME restraint...bought it for my own (yes, sob story...I do my own) Christmas stocking! I think it is called a "deep set" or something like that - punches a lot bigger area - in sort of a lattice pattern.

LOL, I buy my own stocking stuffers too. I saw one of those at my Mike's...they are neat looking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter