Help me find my newest obession....

i just could not leave it there on the shelf all by itself could i???:confused3

does wallymart carry the k and co?
'cause i'm still on the hunt for my cubscouts book. i found it a couple of places on line but they want 7.00 to ship. i HATE to pay shipping!

No, you couldn't leave it on the shelf all by itself, that would have been just cruel!

I'll call the Jo's in Natick and ask if they think they are getting the K&Co scouts stuff.

Hey, I just googled images of Martha Stuart Loop Punch.
Wow. who wants ideas and wants to go punch shopping?

I looked at my M's and 1 Walmart yesterday and could not find this punch. They had icicles, and I thought about getting it, but passed it up.

Holly should I pick up the double loop set for you if I see it?

Hi again. Now I just checked out Walmart on line and its called LOOPS right?
and yous pay $20.00. Just checking, we are headed to the states in Nov. But I will give a look here.
I just know that Martha's punches at Michaels here are $24.00 then go to Walmart and can find them for $16.00-$18.00. Michaels does have the better stock but I make sure I have a coupon too.

Yep, Loops. The ones here that I have seen are sold separately, about $12 for the corner punch and 16 for the edge punch...

Hey, thanks Lindababe, just called the Inspiration Station and they have put one set aside for me which i'll pick up on Thurs after school.
Now, if there is someone else who still needs the set, call the Inspiration Station in Stafford Springs, CT and if they have one left, I can get it for you. Tell them my name and that i am picking mine up Thursday.

and i ordered my loopy punches a couple of weeks ago and have not come yet!
i'm waiting..............

They weren't very helpful...:headache: "Not every store gets the same thing." "So there's no way to find out if you're getting them?" "No." Wow, thanks for that stellar customer service.

crud! i think i'll have to order it online. i really wanted to buy it using a coupon at m's or acm or jo's but i'm afraid i won't find one.
thanks for your help! (as always!)

Ok, so I am picking up 2 double loopy punch sets right? One for Po3 and one for MM2000? right

Hmmm - might have to get one for me too;)

I should have the car back tomorrow and will go out hunting then:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter