Help me find my newest obession....

i can run to jo's or m's at lunch but not enough time to get to acm.

maybe i'll run to m's in smithfield.
i just can't stand that i have a 50% and i'm not using it!

MM2000 - I found and bought your 3 hole punches today and for 45% off:goodvibes
You will have a nice bags of goodies waiting for you when you come on the 7th...

MM2000 - I found and bought your 3 hole punches today and for 45% off:goodvibes
You will have a nice bags of goodies waiting for you when you come on the 7th...

Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! How much do I owe you? I'll be sure to bring cash with me on the 7th...Speaking of which, do we want to do a potluck of some sort?

:woohoo: Can't wait! I want my hot chocolate from the espresso machine... other than that, I'm good with whatever!

YIPPEE! tinker found your punches and with a coupon!

i bought the big MS pumpkin. i love it! they had no sets at the m's i went to.
i used my 50%, so it only was 9.00.
they had none of the christmas eksuccess ones.

potluck is yummy!
what can i make??

I was thinking of asking DH to make his num yummy turkey meatballs and tossing them in the crock pot? We could do meatball sammies or pasta?

I was thinking of asking DH to make his num yummy turkey meatballs and tossing them in the crock pot? We could do meatball sammies or pasta?

Yummo - I am so hungry right now...

I will have pastries and lattes (and hot chocolate;)) for us in the morning

birthday cake for me???!!!!!

ok. i'll do the cake! white on white if that's ok with everyone!?

birthday cake for me???!!!!!

ok. i'll do the cake! white on white if that's ok with everyone!?

You can't be making your own birthday cake girl...

Oh and I totally spaced on sending you $ for my punches with the cj and grocery bags (insert loser smilie here)

yes i can! i don't mind at all. i'll pick it up. it's right next door to where i work. and it's very yummy!!!

i owe you $ for my punches too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter