Help me find my newest obession....

That would rock. I've tried 3 different Mike's and 2 ACMs with no luck!

both of my m's did not have them either. i was looking for Jennifer. i just happened to be at wallymart and there they were. there was none left after i bought that set. then yesterday i went to see just in case if there was one more and low and behold there it was. again last one. so maybe they are just putting them out a little at a time. but i promise i run over there and look.

Ryan,
I checked the M's in Burlington today and they didn't have them either and the M's in Everett didn't have them when I was there this week. The ACM in Woburn and Somerville didn't have them either:confused3

Holly, you can them to me with the grocery bag swap (I am mailing my bags tomorrow).

I can't believe it is snowing out - great BIG flakes...:scared1:

Rhonda

I can check the WM in Natick or Framingham (whichever it is), tomorrow.

They had the cute EK punches at the Jo's in Natick (that is actually Natick, for sure). I saw them on Friday morning. Haven't been to my Jo's since Thursday :)

Hi again. Now I just checked out Walmart on line and its called LOOPS right?
and yous pay $20.00. Just checking, we are headed to the states in Nov. But I will give a look here.
I just know that Martha's punches at Michaels here are $24.00 then go to Walmart and can find them for $16.00-$18.00. Michaels does have the better stock but I make sure I have a coupon too.

Hey, saw a MS "double loop" combo punch set at Ms today - didn't know about that one! It has more of a lace look than the single loopy ones - but it is still very pretty. There were two other combo sets ($24.99 each) a flowery one (not the daisy ones, but they had those too, just not in the combo pack) and a art deco fan/arch one.

Here's a photo showing the double loop punch - it is on the runner under the chinaware...

http://www.marthastewartweddings.co...lide=3&currentChapter=1#ms-global-breadcrumbs

I love my loopy punches - sorry, didn't mean to set off a frenzy in the TinkerBean household! Thanks, PO3 (and your mom!) for finding them for TB - she is VERY grateful.)

I checked the WM in Weymouth tonight (we were near there visiting friends) but no luck. I do see them on WM.com and I'm very tempted because it's not like you can use a coupon @ walmart and I'll still have to pay shipping even if one of you lovely ladies find them. Any thoughts?

I can check the WM in Natick or Framingham (whichever it is), tomorrow.

They had the cute EK punches at the Jo's in Natick (that is actually Natick, for sure). I saw them on Friday morning. Haven't been to my Jo's since Thursday :)

i soooooo love those big ek punches that we saw in ct. my jo's in north attleboro does not have ANY of them. are they at m's? or acm? i have a coupon for acm. maybe i can run over there some afternoon this week.

Hey, saw a MS "double loop" combo punch set at Ms today - didn't know about that one! It has more of a lace look than the single loopy ones - but it is still very pretty. There were two other combo sets ($24.99 each) a flowery one (not the daisy ones, but they had those too, just not in the combo pack) and a art deco fan/arch one.

Here's a photo showing the double loop punch - it is on the runner under the chinaware...

http://www.marthastewartweddings.co...lide=3&currentChapter=1#ms-global-breadcrumbs

I love my loopy punches - sorry, didn't mean to set off a frenzy in the TinkerBean household! Thanks, PO3 (and your mom!) for finding them for TB - she is VERY grateful.)

WAIT....WHAT......:scared1: they have more???? *snap* i love the double loopy punch! i can't keep up. i have to have that one. and the flowery one and the .....and the.....
why do they do this to me????? its the same thing with the carts....i can't keep up. i have bills to pay ya know! :laughing: let me see.......mortgage or martha stewart punches.......?????:rolleyes1

I checked the WM in Weymouth tonight (we were near there visiting friends) but no luck. I do see them on WM.com and I'm very tempted because it's not like you can use a coupon @ walmart and I'll still have to pay shipping even if one of you lovely ladies find them. Any thoughts?

I looked in Framingham, but they didn't have any. That WM stinks! Can you do site to store shipping for free?

i soooooo love those big ek punches that we saw in ct. my jo's in north attleboro does not have ANY of them. are they at m's? or acm? i have a coupon for acm. maybe i can run over there some afternoon this week.

They had them at the Jo's in Natick. I haven't been to ACM or Mike's in a while. I can check ACM in Bellingham and the Jo's in Milford tomorrow. Let me know if you come my way ;)

Good gravy, why are they doing this to us?!

Yes, I can do the site to store and I think I just might. I was hoping to find them locally at Mike's or ACM so I could use a coupon but $20+tax and free shipping ain't so bad ...

They had them at the Jo's in Natick. I haven't been to ACM or Mike's in a while. I can check ACM in Bellingham and the Jo's in Milford tomorrow. Let me know if you come my way ;)

i'd like to try to get over to acm on afternoon after work. i can't do thursday 'cause it's a busy work day. Darn that work for getting in the way of my shopping!:lmao:
but i'll will call you for sure when i know which day will work for me.

i want to spend my acm bucks!

Yes, I can do the site to store and I think I just might. I was hoping to find them locally at Mike's or ACM so I could use a coupon but $20+tax and free shipping ain't so bad ...

should i not check my wallymart then?

Let me check ACM and WM in Bellingham before you order, okay?

i'd like to try to get over to acm on afternoon after work. i can't do thursday 'cause it's a busy work day. Darn that work for getting in the way of my shopping!:lmao:
but i'll will call you for sure when i know which day will work for me.

i want to spend my acm bucks!

ACM bucks! Stupid work getting in the way! I don't work on Tues too, and I could meet you around dinner time on Weds. Oh, no I can't, it's DH's birthday. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter