Help me find my newest obession....

TinkerBean

Earning My Ears and Losing My Mind<br><font color=
This is like the drippy goo punch thread Holly and I had going from last year...

This time it is one of the Martha Stewart all around the page loopy punch which is made up of the corner punch and the straight punch.

They had them at Michael and now they are GONE and I *MUST* have them , I *need* them.:3dglasses

PinballFamily has them and when she demoed them the other day I fell in love.
and even though she did promised that I could borrow them anytime I want a set of my very own. I checked ACMoore (which I don't think carry them) in Somerville and the Michael's in Everett. I have a feeling that they are a Michael's exclusive

Sooo....if anybody sees these little suckers, please buy them for me and I will reimbursement your costs, time and shipping and love you forever:cloud9:

Keeping my fingers crossed

Rhonda

hey girlfriend!
well here's the story......

jennifer told me about them one day when i was home sick with bubba. so i was on the hunt. and i ordered them online. ok that worked.
fast forward to when i'm packing for the crop last weekend and looking over my punches and realized that i bought the corner one last year on the clearance bin at m's. oh boy. and jennifer has the corner one but is looking for the border one. then monday bubba and i were at wallymart and there was the set of them!!!! so i picked it up for her.
i'll take a run over there today to see if there is another set and pick it up for you. ***fingers crossed**** that they still have one more set!!!!!

i did tell jennifer via text that she HAD to HAVE it! i said don't be like me and be sorry that i did not pick it up for you and be hunting it down like my mom did for the darn drippy goo punch!!!!

oh and one more thing.....

don't worry if you can't find the corner 'cause i have that extra one you can have. if wallymart does not have the set we can focus on trying to find the border alone. k?

You all are sooo good to me...

Ok so if I have this right po3 has an extra corner, so all I need to find now is the border!!! Yippee - half way there.

It's the drippy goo punch all over again:laughing:

Oh, and I am going to get the icycle one today - I have a feeling that that one is going to haunt me too...;)

Inspiration Station in Stafford Springs CT had several of the combined pack as of last Saturday.

That is adorable. I might have to check at Wal-mart tomorrow - if I can sneak away from dh. ;)

I have 2 borders now too (or will ;) ).

I mean CORNERS, I will have 2 corners.

snap! i was going to say....wait that's not right!!!!

TINKERBEAN------->got the set! i'll mail it off next week!!!!!!!
last one! must have been my mom that put it there! 'cause last week i bought the last one for jennifer. now there was one more:confused3

That is a pretty cute punch. I need to see what the Christmas punches Martha look like.

P.S. Last year I jumped on the Drippy Goo bandwagon too late and I missed it. :sad1:Luckily they re-released it and I got mine in August this year. :yay:

That is a cute punch! I'm like you, jacksmomma, I need to go check out the Martha Christmas punches. Anyone know what they look like?

My Jo's also had a REALLY cute EK Success Reindeer punch a while back. I need to check it out, too!

last one! must have been my mom that put it there! 'cause last week i bought the last one for jennifer. now there was one more:confused3

smileys-1.gif
I am sooo HAPPY!!!

Thank you (and your mom-because I knew she would have a hand in this) for finding it! You are too good to me.

Now for the next drama...Aphrodite the rat isn't well. I will post more in the living room.

Thanks Again Holly - you are the best
---flowerysmile.gif

My Jo's also had a REALLY cute EK Success Reindeer punch a while back. I need to check it out, too!

jennifer and i saw that one! i loved it!!!!! they had some really cute ones at the jo's in ct. my jo's had none of the new ones.

smileys-1.gif
I am sooo HAPPY!!!

Thank you (and your mom-because I knew she would have a hand in this) for finding it! You are too good to me.

Now for the next drama...Aphrodite the rat isn't well. I will post more in the living room.

Thanks Again Holly - you are the best
---flowerysmile.gif

no prob! i told you i'd find it! i will not wait anymore like the drippy goo one. i learned a lesson on that one.
:goodvibes

Which store was this??? I have been on the look out for this punch for quite a while as well ... if anyone sees another set, I will be eternally grateful!

it was in north attleboro. are you looking for the set or just the border or corner?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter