Have you guys been Big Lots enabled yet? (Cuttlebug & Disney)

Oh and a whole roll of Heidi swapp travel stickers. For $1.00!!!!!

And I have a extra princess folder set too if anyone needed that one.

Ann- rugby shirt paper, baseball diamond, bingo card??
Interested?

Holly - if no one else needs the Tricks and Treats and Halloween ones, I could use those (don't have them and D and I are *supposed* to do the MNSSHP this fall)... Just let me know. I could send you the $ now and I can get them from you at our next Gabfest...? No rush -

You got it Hope!

I'll make a list later of who I owe what to and double check it before I package up and mail.

Updating my want list...

Under the Sea
At the Beach
Tricks or Treats
Take the Cake

And looking at the ProvoCraft site of what was available, I also need these but I don't know if any of these have been available at BL.

Classic Mickey
Classic Minnie
Minnie Head
Mickey Head
Pooh Head
Tink Head
Celebrations
Majestic Crown
Happily Ever After
Best Friends
Magic Happens

sent my father to a few in SC -- but it was a bust -- what a great dad I have who would run out and look for crafts for me. I hit most of the BL in CT and cleaned them out.
Jennifer

K just so I got it right....

Hope- Santa's List, Gift Frame and Princesses

Pam - Halloween and tricks and treats

Nancy-pirate ship

Brooke - luggage

Is that all right ladies ?

Yep, that's right for me! Been running all day! Thanks, Nan, for checking in for me, and thanks, Holly!! Y'all are awesome!!

Which TM did you go to? There is one over near where I work, but I haven't tried it yet.

I stopped at a BL on my way to the Cape on Saturday. They didn't have anything on any wish lists, so I left them there :(

Here's my updated list, if anyone else is going. I may try to run over to the one here and see if they put anything else out...Cuz, who knows?

Tag Team Sports Balls
Santa's Coming
Under the Sea
Majestic Crown
Happily Ever After Duo
Best Friends Duo
Magic Happens Duo

I went to the tm in seekonk. All kinds of paper deals!!! I think I'm out of B L 's.

Nothing at our big lots - except for a sign saying cuttlebug die cuts $2!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter