Have you guys been Big Lots enabled yet? (Cuttlebug & Disney)

I know, I was shocked that I found all of those. DH looked a little faint! :lmao:

I will keep my eye out for Santa for you. :goodvibes

Did you hit the Shelbyville one???

If you find an extra ta-da or classic mic & min...I'd love those..
I'm gonna have DH drive me up to Lebanon; maybe greenwood this weekend!

Did you hit the Shelbyville one???

If you find an extra ta-da or classic mic & min...I'd love those..
I'm gonna have DH drive me up to Lebanon; maybe greenwood this weekend!

I did not go to Shelbyville, but I might go to Greenfield tomorrow. (I am not sure if I will have time. We have a dress up contest at work that I am entered in...I am going as June and Jacka is dressing up as Johnny Cash...cross your fingers for us!) I still need the basic Mickey and Minnie, although my SIL has Mickey and Friends so I could just cut a mickey or minnie for these accessories.

I will keep my eyes peeled for what you want. If I find them, we have to meet up for the trade off at Red Robin!

I also debated with myself about getting some of these dies since I didn't have the Classic Mickey, but I figured I could make it work with a Cricut Mickey somehow if I didn't get the Cuttlebug Mickey.

I read on 2 peas that if you cut the Mickey on the cricut cartridge(the one that looks like the cuttlebug one) at 5 1/4 it will fit the cuttlebug cuts.

I read on 2 peas that if you cut the Mickey on the cricut cartridge(the one that looks like the cuttlebug one) at 5 1/4 it will fit the cuttlebug cuts.

Thanks for the tip Shawn!:goodvibes

Okay, I checked everything that I have here and all the dies and folders are what they are supposed to be! Most are easy to check because you can just see through the package and see that the folder designs line up with pictures on the dies. So everything is still in it's original packaging!

I will be mailing out to MorgansMom, Partyof3, StitchIsOurHero, and AWM today. I'll send y'all a pm after I mail with totals. PN96 and Hope, I've got yours bundled and set aside to put in with my swap stuff when I mail to you!

Great score JM!! This is my updated list, if you find any of these, I would be eternally grateful :)

Tag Team Sports Balls
Santa's Coming
Under the Sea
Majestic Crown
Happily Ever After Duo
Best Friends Duo
Magic Happens Duo

Thank you Stephanie!

i opened all of mine last night too! I have the football and the pom pom ones and the cardboard back piece said they are both the football but the insides are the right ones. so maybe it's just on the little ones????

i'm hoping after my haircut and bubba off the bus we can take a run over to two more and see what they have......
it's the plan anyway!

I have sent your wish lists to DH. He is being a WONDERFUL man and headed to a BL on his lunch break...man does he get major points for that! :thumbsup2

You have super sweet DH!!

Went to another BL. All they had were the little squares. 1. ribbon 2. woman figure 3. man figure [like for bathrooms] And that's it. :confused3

Did get Mini Monsters at JoAnn's for $39.99. ;) Had to spend the money somewhere. :rotfl2:

Well girls he came back *almost* empty handed. He said they had NO cuttlebug stuff! :scared1: He did however pick up Everyday Paper Dolls for $30...man he must really want something! :rotfl:

So, what did you bring home from dinner???

Mom's hitting the s'ville BL tomorrow morning! :)

Nothing! We got side tracked by the sale at Half Price Books. On a side note, I got a Star Wars coloring book that I can copy pages from for Jacka's party and it was only $.50! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter