Have you guys been Big Lots enabled yet? (Cuttlebug & Disney)

hopemax

Note to Self:
I realized I never posted about this, but some Big Lots have a quite large selection of Disney Cuttlebug dies (plus a few non-Disney) for $2 each.

Here's a link to a 2Peas thread with a picture
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/mb.asp?cmd=display&forum_id=10&thread_id=2991691

I bought about $30 worth of dies, and I didn't even get them all. And I don't even have a Cuttlebug! (I have big red Sizzix, but I am thinking about getting a Big Kick/Shot or just a Cuttlebug)

I so want the Disney ones...

Must stop and look if the new one is open yet....Do you think anyone would notice if my mom and I left the graduation party to go die shopping????

I so want the Disney ones...

Must stop and look if the new one is open yet....Do you think anyone would notice if my mom and I left the graduation party to go die shopping????

:goodvibes I am sooo glad to hear this little bit of information. I think there might be some in a box heading to you (if my eyelets will show up!!) along with the AK swap.

At our Big Lots it was an advertised special (at least that is what the signs said!) The weird thing is the dies were behind the counter even though they are only $2 each. So I had to have someone help me through the stuff. (I think they were there because the cricut stuff was there)

OK, the dies were adorable and they were the expensive ones my stores do not have. They must have had over 60 different dies and embossing folders and I only had 4 or 5 at home already. Most of what they had were the cut and emboss -- you know the ones that retail for $15 - $20, and they were $2 each. The had all the princess cut and emboss and Nemo, etc. Again $2 each. I had fun. What I found interesting is there were hardly any duplicate dies, even thought there were so many dies. They had sets I had never seen before -- one was a build a flower with different die cuts for the leaves and different embossing folders as well. And did I mention -- only $2! The only thing not there were alphabets.

THANKS HOPE!!!!!

Some updates...apparently, the Cuttlebug dies are supposed to be in next week's ad or maybe the week after that. Some stores put them out right away, but other stores are holding them until the ad runs. So you might want to check back later. Other people are finding them in weird places in the store, like with the tools.

Some updates...apparently, the Cuttlebug dies are supposed to be in next week's ad or maybe the week after that. Some stores put them out right away, but other stores are holding them until the ad runs. So you might want to check back later. Other people are finding them in weird places in the store, like with the tools.

I can believe that they could be anywhere -- no one at my store knew what they were or what you did with them.

I just hit my BL again. This time I found more than last. Maybe about 30 different ones. I got 21 of them. Some are duplicates from my trip last week. I dot those to give as hostess gifts throughout the year.

My local store was a complete shambles. They are rearranging and everything is a mess. I am going to try and go back tomorrow and see if they made any headway in cleaning up and see if they put them out anywhere.

I received my BL ad yesterday and the sale of the $2 CB starts today! On 5/30-5/31 they are having carts for $25 each.

Edit:
Just went and they had a small selection. I ended up getting:
37-1711.jpg

37-1710.jpg

37-1712.jpg

37-1735.jpg

The other Disney related was the trophy, and Mickey and Minnie mistletoe.

I went to my Big Lots yesterday and they didn't have any and when I asked, they said if they weren't in the stationary aisle then they didn't have them. I thought the ad came out today so I tried again after work and it was the JACKPOT!!!!!:banana: They had probably 40 different ones (not all Disney). I had a hard time narrowing my picks down and I ended up with 20!!! What fun!

Our BL opens June 4th.. guess who is gonna be there when the doors open..just in case they have some being a new store....

I get my cholesterol results tomorrow. I will be stopping here first. Is there anything in particular you wanted Nan?

Not really.... I just need to fill the new scrapbook room I get in August! LOL

I would love any... the pirate disney one is nice...the one w/ the map is nice.... I just keep looking and loving all of them... I need a new addiction..... carts are my moms addiction....

Keep us posted on those results....

I will look, and I will. :thumbsup2 Here's hoping losing 13 pounds, diet and exercise did the trick.

I know that Z2H would love the "Best Pals" one if anyone finds it at BL for $2 (we don't have that store near us)!

I bought a lot of these Disney embossing dies for cheap at Oh My Crafts recently and already had scooped up bunches at ACM when they were clearanced there for $2. But, the (cheap) Best Pals one has been sold out. That is the one with Mickey, Donald, and Goofy in a group, and then also has the Mickey head journal box. We'd be happy to send the $ if anyone can grab one - and just send with a swap or something - we're in no rush to receive it.

Thanks!
Pam

I scored big time at my messy Big Lots tonight! I just grabbed what they had. I can't really go through it until tomorrow (DH is still downstairs!), but any dupes I have are up for grabs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter