Have you guys been Big Lots enabled yet? (Cuttlebug & Disney)

dont go to the newington CT or the wallingford CT Big lots becuase i cleaned them out ----I cant find the Mickey that you use the acsessories with ---- all they had was a silouette mickey with his hand up. Do any of them have a soccer ball? i found a football, cheerleading stuff, golf, and baseball... do they make soccer?
thanks
jennifer

Jennifer there is just a ball set. * I think* but I can't find that or the crown.
I did get Santas coming but only could find one. I did get some others if anyone is needing them. I'll post a list when I get home. Going to check another before we go home.

Went North today to check out that Big Lots. Nothing there. She said nothing came in at all for them. Maybe on the truck on Tuesday. Guess I'll be calling Tuesday to see if they have any.

OMG. Tuesday morning is the place to be today ladies.
I got all kinds of deals!!!!

All kinds of pretty paper!!! And at big lots I bought paper that looks like it was made for 50's prime time cafe!!!! Perfect match!
And punches at T M that were so awesome. I'm heading over to the other big lots now. Dh wants to know if I'm starting my own store with all the paper I've bought today!!

I love paper. Feel free to pick me up some that you think I might like. I'll send you funds. :thumbsup2

Not great. But I did ge a few folders I did not have. Non Disney. Of course I picked them up. Only 2.00. Can't really leave them there can I?

:hug: Of course you couldn't leave them there all alone and feeling unwanted.

You did a good deed today Holly. :cloud9:

I was just in TM today, but found diddly squat scrapping wise. We went in for BBQ tools.

What do all of you do to mail 12x12 paper???
Just curious.....;)

If there isn't too much, I use a non-flat rate rectangle Priority box. There is one a smidgen wider and another a smidgen smaller. If I know it is going to be heavy, I use the flat rate medium box.
Most of the paper bends nicely without creasing or nudging corners.

Mom said they only had Belle's face at S'ville BL...so she left it... she said my PJ isn't a girly girl so she didn't think we'd have much use... I had to laugh... my DD is such a tomboy!!

Nan I picked up an extra TaDa one yesterday. Did you want it? Or did DIT get that one for you.

I picked up.....

Tricks and treats
halloween
santas lists
winter play
school days
Mickey celebrates
gift frame

if anyone needs any of these just let me know.

If not I'm going to take them back.
I just did not want to leave them there if someone needed these.

And someone on the dh's swap used a game piece on the toy story set that I just loved!!!! And the punch was at T M yesterday for 2.00!!!!
I was so excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter