• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Have you guys been Big Lots enabled yet? (Cuttlebug & Disney)

I am headed out to our Big Lots in town with DH- I have everyone's lists in case I find anything.

Rebecca

mine too! :yay:

My funds back to you are in the Epcot lands main baggie. :thumbsup2 I double checked. ;) These won't go lost on me. :)

I'm glad they arrived AWM and Jen.:thumbsup2 Thanks for letting me know where the $$ is, AWM, but I would have found it since as soon as I receive a swap, I'm into all the baggies looking at everything. I have no willpower!:goodvibes

Well the first 2 I went to had nothing- 1 had a sign but that was all - the other had 1 of each that it had. I need to look at see if there are any I don't want. My DH is going back over tomorrow so if anyone wants the following let me know and he will pick them up:

Belle head
Ariel head
Nemo
Cinderella Head
Baseball (small Disney- same size as heads)
Game Flag (can't remember name- just 1 triangular flag is Disnay)

NonDisnay:
Mens bathroom
woman's bathroom
ribbon (cancer, yellow type)
heart 2
camera
boo to you embossing folder (Halloween circles)

Rebecca

Stephanie mine also came today. My check went in the mail today.
Thanks again sooooo much !

Stephanie, mine came today! Check will go in the mail tomorrow with DH (we don't mail things from home. . .long story!)

Went to the Big Lots here by my in-laws house. They had, and now I have:

fore!
Santa's Coming

Did anyone have either one of those on their list?

Jennifer - I was at the Milford store today and I didn't see ANY scrap booking type stuff.. :confused3 I had ds with me so I didn't get to look everywhere and it was still a bit of a mess in there. Before you could always find something, now it looks more like an Ocean State Job Lot.

And we went by the new Michael's yesterday and while they are nowhere near opening, at least they have been working in there. :thumbsup2 Do you think if we could get a group to go in an plaster our faces against the windows that they would work faster??? :)

Jill

When were you there? Morgan and I went today too! I got her 2 pairs of crocs. The place is a complete mess. I know they are "reorganizing" but it's only gotten worse since I first posted on this thread!

I can't wait for the Mike's to open. Should be some good price wars between M's, J's and ACM!

I was with ds15 around noonish?? We had gone off to the town-wide yard sales and then to the Upton flea market. Where in the store do they even have anything scrap-related? It was all topsy-turvy from the last time I was in there.

I know, I am so excited about Michael's coming - see how exciting my life is?? :) Maybe they'll have classes? I was in Joann's yesterday and just about everything scrap-related was on sale but it's the same ole stuff so I just walked through...

Jill

If you walk in the store and go alllllllll the way over to the left hand side, there is half an aisle of some crafty stuff. It is, however, a complete and utter mess. I found the Cuttlebug stuff a couple weeks ago on the end cap. They had 2 packages of Martha Stewart "bones to glitter" but nothing else yesterday. It's completely disgusting. I refuse to look through all that dusty stuff to find anything, so they lose my sales.

Thanks....I'll wait a while until I go back because I certainly don't "need" anything...:rolleyes1

Jill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter