ENABLER ALERT! - Post your enablers here instead of the BAN wagon.

so sorry nancy. sending you lots of love, hugs, prayers and pixie dust right away.
:grouphug:

Base camp, stamped, doodle type, that kind of old.

Are ya'll scanning them to see if they are coming up at $55? I just saw the tag, but I think I might run up there tomorrow and scan a few. I'll let you know what I find. Base camp is on my list of ones to get, but not at $55.

Buffy-

Any luck.... nothing was at sale at the one second closest to me (the closest one didn't have any carts at all but like 20 expressions go figure)

Nancy, my condolences, let me know if there is anything we can do. Anything we can shop for you so you don't fall quite so far??? :thumbsup2

Nancy, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Let us know if you need anything.

Your retail therapy is definitely much needed. :grouphug:

Buffy-

Any luck.... nothing was at sale at the one second closest to me (the closest one didn't have any carts at all but like 20 expressions go figure)

Nancy, my condolences, let me know if there is anything we can do. Anything we can shop for you so you don't fall quite so far??? :thumbsup2

I haven't had a chance to get to the other Walmart, 3 out of the 4 kids are sick so I have had zero free time. I'll only have 2 kids tomorrow and I have to go to Walmart for cleaning supplies so I'll look and post an update.

Ok, I'm going shopping later this week..why? Because I just got news that I lost my only remaining grandparent and I'm just going to need it at the end of the week..probably won't be much more than CS and mats...but I'm going to do it guilt free...

:grouphug:

Nancy, so sorry for your loss!!

Buffy, I have someone checking the Willi Walmart today. No need to drag kids there.:)

well i went to my walmart and all the carts are 69.00 and they had the bags for $10.00 but they were empty. nothing at all in them. that's kinda weird that each walmart does their own thing. i wish i had a good one, but both of mine are just ok. no really big deals.

Willi Wally World was still $45 but they have the new arrival cart which I want for the daily grind swap. I need to see if Mikes or ACM have it for cheaper.

Manch Wally World was $59.97 for some including the States cart. They also had the cricut pens......I feel myself slipping off the ban wagon. I'm thinking I need those. ;)

ACM has all of their carts on sale for $49.99 right now. So not cheaper than Wally World. Except my Wally World didn't have the new arrival cart marked down. I may have to go back and check that out.

Manch Wally World was $59.97 for some including the States cart. They also had the cricut pens......I feel myself slipping off the ban wagon. I'm thinking I need those. ;)

I have the pens if you need to borrow them, I'll bring them tomorrow.

Mom is bringing the big bug and I'm bringing my carts.

Lisa I have the pens and havent tried them yet. i can bring them sat and we can play!!!
Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter