ENABLER ALERT! - Post your enablers here instead of the BAN wagon.

Thanks - I'm going to check the one on columbus avenue if I can get out for lunch today (I need to do something else down that way) but I'm mostly looking for doodlecharms in the 40 and under range. Can't even get the darn thing on ebay cheap!

I buy most of my carts from www.customcrops.com. They have Doodlecharms for $38.99 at the moment but they are on backorder. Shipping is around 5.95 but it is very fast and their customer service is great. I highly recommend them.

Ok ladies here are some enablers with pictures.
Ribbon from Targets dollar spot.
[image]http://
disboards006.jpg
[/image]
Photo albums from Walmart mark $14 something but scan under 5 bucks
disboards003.jpg
[/image]

Another Walmart find $ 4.95.
disboards001.jpg
[/image]

Wait a min...that tote was $4.95? With some stuff included? I didn't see that at my Walmart... waaaaaaah... I want the cheap stuff at my Walmart too....

So I did say I needed a Disney album and if I could find a red album like iluvmickeytown found for that price then I could justify going to walmart for scrapbooking stuff! i would save a whole lot of $ by buying that one instead of an actual Disney album and I could add my own Disney embellishments on the outside.

Does this sound practical to any of the rest of you?! :lmao: :thumbsup2

So I did say I needed a Disney album and if I could find a red album like iluvmickeytown found for that price then I could justify going to walmart for scrapbooking stuff! i would save a whole lot of $ by buying that one instead of an actual Disney album and I could add my own Disney embellishments on the outside.

Does this sound practical to any of the rest of you?! :lmao: :thumbsup2

Sounds logical to me cap'n.

-------
My DH is at Sam's Club asking me what we need to get and he starts talking about some KISS dvd/cd thing. :confused3 I like the song Beth, but other than that I'm not really into thier music. If you want it, get it. I don't make the moola.

So 10 minutes later he calls back with this really weird tone of voice. So I'm like, what did you do. He says he is at Michael's and did I want any carts. HELLO, BAN wagon oxen driver here. :wave: I'm not allowed to get anything. And he says, but they (meaning my imaginary friends) said it was okay if the DH bought the stuff. :rotfl2: I :love: that man! So he tells me what carts they have left, I tell him which ones I don't have and he said he'll surprise me with one. :yay: I get a cart and get to stay on the wagon. :yay:

For those of you with a Recollections... Paper, stamps, card making and art making supplies are 40% (I guess everything else is still 30%). Recollections going out of business sale is on my "approved" shopping list, so after I get the car, I think I am going to see what Bling paper they have left.

I am holding out for 50% before I start buying embellishment type stuff.

Ok ladies here are some enablers with pictures.
Ribbon from Targets dollar spot.
disboards006.jpg
[/image]
Photo albums from Walmart mark $14 something but scan under 5 bucks
disboards003.jpg
[/image]

Another Walmart find $ 4.95.
disboards001.jpg
[/image]

Thats the bag i was talking about - i listed all the stuff a few posts ahead. They have pink and blue - I got BOTH.
Jennifer

HEY!!

Just a little thought for those who have a Wal-mart with that bag deal. Spring Secret Sister Swap is coming up. That bag would make a sweet gift.

Quick AWM call him back and tell him the PN needs a box of each ribbon that someone found in the Target dollar bin!!!! Please!!!

Love your DH! He is such a hoot!!!

:rotfl2:
I couldn't figure out what on earth I said that was criptic.

Actually I have TWO (1 AMM and 1 from Sam's club) of my own and each boy now has one (Christmas presents), so I'm not in need of a new bag. I just thought they would make great gifts, even for those of us who have multiple bags.

Oh ladies you are going to kill me for this...
My Dsis went to HL today.. and got JOS for my mom.. the lady rung it up at 80% off because it was Christmas related... Dsis questioned her..she is such a sweetheart... the girl said I've done it..Dsis said can I go back and look for more..she said yes.. of course they didn't have any more... She paid less than 20.00 for JOS! Man, I'm so bummed.. I would have gotten one too if they had any more...

ok, I have 3 from AMM, one small that holds my pens and pencils, and 2 large 1 holds all the larger doo dads and 1 has my cross stitch stuff in it. I love them! Hmmm maybe I'll get my mom one for her birthday.

[/QUOTE]
My DH is at Sam's Club asking me what we need to get and he starts talking about some KISS dvd/cd thing. :confused3 I like the song Beth, but other than that I'm not really into thier music. If you want it, get it. I don't make the moola.

So 10 minutes later he calls back with this really weird tone of voice. So I'm like, what did you do. He says he is at Michael's and did I want any carts. HELLO, BAN wagon oxen driver here. :wave: I'm not allowed to get anything. And he says, but they (meaning my imaginary friends) said it was okay if the DH bought the stuff. :rotfl2: I :love: that man! So he tells me what carts they have left, I tell him which ones I don't have and he said he'll surprise me with one. :yay: I get a cart and get to stay on the wagon. :yay:[/QUOTE]

You have a sweet DH! I wish mine would think like yours! I have a great DH, don't get me wrong, but he sure wouldn't think to do things like that!:confused3

BTW, I just got back from Walmart. Yeah, i know that was quick you say! I found the totes for 4.97, I bought two. one for me and one for a friend's birthday. And i got the red album for my Disney album. It was only 3.97 so it was definitely worth the trip. although the Disney album was on my allowances for this year, the tote was not so i have to take away one of my free days! (Gotta play by my own rules, ya know!) Thank you PPs for alerting me to such a great deal though!:banana:

Oh ladies you are going to kill me for this...
My Dsis went to HL today.. and got JOS for my mom.. the lady rung it up at 80% off because it was Christmas related... Dsis questioned her..she is such a sweetheart... the girl said I've done it..Dsis said can I go back and look for more..she said yes.. of course they didn't have any more... She paid less than 20.00 for JOS! Man, I'm so bummed.. I would have gotten one too if they had any more...

shut up!!!!! No way!!! OMG!!!! :eek: :faint:

life is soooo not fair sometimes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter